<DBO revival projects>Hate against DBOG?

• Yeah and if the game wasn't pay2win in the first place, then they wouldn't have to spend their hard earn money at all on a video game? That some donald trump logic man.

• 1.no hay no existe xD y no se cual es el problema de que cobren, osea es obvio que si pues algunos no trabajan y no tienen ingresos monetarios elevados como otros pero no han pensado que esas personas que no trabajan es por que solo quieren jugar y ya, esperando que todo les llegue a la mano de gratis, mas sin embargo los que están en el trabajo de programadores etc estan en el juego pero al mismo tiempo están trabajando para él y eso consume tiempo y se podria contar como trabajo ya que les estan dando gusto con sus peticiones de mejoras al server etc.

• Why are you repeating yourself and ignoring half of my post? I said there are other options available AND that the wagu wagu machine could use some tweaks.

You are demanding communication but it's a two way street, you should listen / read to what I say too in order for us to communicate.

I Ignore it because you said cash shop is still less P2W after providing solid proof that it IS with multiple people claiming that it is P2W

• P2W is not equal to getting an advantage with cash

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying. (quote from urbandictionary)"

That is not the case in dbog

• I read some posts above and some people who doesn't know how to follow rules and game policies should pm me or any of staff members, how to make posts that are ok with rules.

adrian on fire since you are one of few community members who really support and help DBOG community with most of tickets/bugs/fixes that you provide us, you can agree that old cash shop system was p2w than this one.

Still as Aru posted before me, wagu ain't fixed, they might be changed.

Now if you may, please do tell me how to improve wagu, what to add, what to remove, to be good for people to donate and keep server online and to be less pay too win, even tho I do not see it as pay 2 win since all of those stuffs you can obtain with farming.

Regards.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I Ignore it because you said cash shop is still less P2W after providing solid proof that it IS with multiple people claiming that it is P2W

You are opposing again 2 things that are not to be opposed: I said it is less P2W, not that it isn't P2W. Why are you opposing me to those that say it is? I also acknowledged that WAGU MACHINE (the aspect you pointed out) could use some tweaks. So you ignore me even though I agree to some extent to your position.

I am sure we can talk about this but it should be on a separate post about WAGU MACHINE functionning, not about how other dbo revival projects perceive DBOG which is the topic of this thread.

I will be offline for a while so I'll check the thread later if there are other replies.

Thanks again for your feedback.

• P2W is not equal to getting an advantage with cash

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying. (quote from urbandictionary)"

That is not the case in dbog

Are you seriously making the argument that dbog takes skill? Oh silly me, I forgot, 1 shotting at a click of a button takes a lot of skill and execution to pull off.

• Are you seriously making the argument that dbog takes skill? Oh silly me, I forgot, 1 shotting at a click of a button takes a lot of skill and execution to pull off.

Mr Sirab. I think what that tutuu is trying to say is that his definition of pay to win doesn't include pay to reduce time. his idea of pay to win is getting unobtainable items in the game (without buying( that gives an significant advantage to a casher over a non cashier in regards to pvp.

I wanna know why this thread started as "Why DBOR hates DBOG"
    But it turned into "Let's flame the GM's and Mods", "DBOG is P2W even if it's not"

because it related to the OP post if u go back and read it

• But what are the implications of having a Cash Shop?
    A cash shop that a mod just admitted was P2W.

I haven't checked the recent updates with the cash shop personally, but it seems more gamble based. You pay $$$ for a chance to obtain an item you want. It's a smart move to prioritize profit as it keeps players spending money frequently for specific items.

I already gave up on certain aspects of this project. I couldn't care less how they administer their changes from retail at this point.

You can't even speak some truth without getting banned. Best part is we get a literal BOX for a moderator. That dude's the best.

Get the game running, keep it running, don't get it shutdown because of some cash shop. If Bandai takes notice of this, and see's it as a potential threat to any of their upcoming games; you can bet Daneos will be receiving a couple emails.

Be careful with how you spend your money on this game. This game could potentially be shutdown in an instant. If this statement isn't true, I'd like for someone to explain why.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!