<DBO revival projects>Hate against DBOG?

• Daneos stays saying "Lol I hate P2W games why would I make dbog P2W?" on discord but it's clear as day that's bull.

But honestly I don't blame the guy, I blame some of the 70 cap TW sv2 players who were completely against how Dbo didn't take skill and how P2W it was, but when POB came out you guys cashed $300+ and now acting like everything is okay. So I guess it was just them taking Ls that was the real problem.

Aru You say "I didn't know that having played a game before it was shut down was a requirement to be interested in a revival project."

Okay so whats makes him so "interested" into bringing this game back? Because there's only one logical explanation.

• I don't read his mind and I won't be the one saying his reasons because that isn't my job in this forum.
    However, if you want my honest opinion, if I:

1. Am a Dragon Ball Fan.

2. Didn't have the chance to play Dragon Ball Online,

3. Knew more about the game only after it was shutdown,

4. And had the required skills and knowledge to bring back the game.
    I would definitely give it a damn shot. You can believe me or not, I'm not here to convince you of one thing or the other, I just want to show that not everything is black and white as sometimes you - but also others - depict in this forum.

Kind regards,

• However, if you want my honest opinion, if I:

1. Am a Dragon Ball Fan.

2. Didn't have the chance to play Dragon Ball Online,

3. Knew more about the game only after it was shutdown,

4. And had the required skills and knowledge to bring back the game.
    I would definitely give it a damn shot. You can believe me or not, I'm not here to convince you of one thing or the other, I just want to show that not everything is black and white as sometimes you - but also others - depict in this forum.

The silent majority supports supports your development team. Without you guys, we wouldn't even have the opportunity to enjoy (or for some, complain about) this game again. Thanks for what you do, and thanks for attempting to find a balance in the "P2W" issue. What everyone seems to forget, is that we're still in the pre-beta stages. Things are gonna change, and only constructive discussion about its issues is going to change it for the better. Instead of throwing assumptions, and blatantly disrespecting the people reviving this game... Maybe everyone should try a more civil approach to solving these issues.

• Those reasons are just laughable, here's the real reason why, he saw a oppurtunity to make money and took it. It's plain in sight but you're really trying to cover it up as if he's just some fan of DragonBall and wasting all these YEARS to bring back a game he never played.

Also while i'm at it why is Hardlock still a mod AND not banned in game? Wing just provided proof on here he was botting and all you had to say was "report it to a GM, deleting for name shaming." I bet you guys don't even care and clearly you guys don't or something would have been done by now.

KaliMoose "The silence majority"... The silence majority say the same as me except they just don't say it on forums. I'm the voice of the voiceless and speaking for everyone who aren't allowed to have one like TonyEffe.

• Those reasons are just laughable, here's the real reason why, he saw a oppurtunity to make money and took it. It's plain in sight but you're really trying to cover it up as if he's just some fan of DragonBall and wasting all these YEARS to bring back a game he never played.

Also while i'm at it why is Hardlock still a mod AND not banned in game? Wing just provided proof on here he was botting and all you had to say was "report it to a GM, deleting for name shaming." I bet you guys don't even care and clearly you guys don't or something would have been done by now.

KaliMoose "The silence majority"... The silence majority say the same as me except they just don't say it on forums. I'm the voice of the voiceless and speaking for everyone who aren't allowed to have one like TonyEffe.

You say my reasons are laughable, I don't think yours are. I'm not covering anything, I explicitely said that is my personal opinion, not his thoughts or actual reasons, please read carefully what I write.

Regarding Hardlock and said screenshot, I would like to point out no action has been taking nor will be taken because he reported the bot software afterwards to us.

Also that screenshot was taken a year ago, so I would like to know why it took Wing around a year to report such action. He said that he messaged the staff members back in the day, but I didn't receive any message and back in the day there was also a player report section in the forums (before the ticket system).

The time past between what happened and the "report" (this wasn't a report, just name shaming with a screenshot, but I will still consider it as if) has no explanation so far (or I'd like to hear about it at least): reporting is an action that should be done in order to improve the community as a whole by reporting bad actions to avoid a negative impact on the server or the players, not to attack members publicly.

I am not here to attack you nor Wszechmogacy nor anyone that has critics on us: the forum is a place to discuss and accept mistakes, improve what it can be improve and share opinions in a constructive way. I would still like to have an actual conversation and not just respond to a series of attacks, which seems to be the situation as of now.

I can confirm that Hardlock was selling bots for cp.

This is again name-shaming and you should show proof of this in the correct ways of report communication (ticket system or PM to GM), if you don't want me or any other staff member to remove your post, thank you.

• Nah it's not attacking, it's called stating some opinions and some facts, and funny thing is if it was someone like Bilal botting you guys woulda banned him so quick but since you guys are biased you'll let this one slide.

And quit trying to act all innocent and politically correct too, before you guys were mods and GMs you guys were completly different people but now you guys seem to have a huge ego boost.

Also DonaldFireFist (cant say his real name cause that'd be "name shaming") stays name shaming AND flaming on here and in game but you guys don't do anything. Biased. Hell he made a thread completly attacking Daneos all because good ol Donald Duck lost due to a bug. And just to put the cherry on top you guys let him make all the changes he wants like nerfing guard and overly capping Res% equips, and all that kid does to do it is 1. Show a Divine gameplay video and 2. Claim all the gear he was wearing in a 4 year old video without any evidence.

• Nah it's not attacking, it's called stating some opinions and some facts, and funny thing is if it was someone like Bilal botting you guys woulda banned him so quick but since you guys are biased you'll let this one slide.

And quit trying to act all innocent and politically correct too, before you guys were mods and GMs you guys were completly different people but now you guys seem to have a huge ego boost.

Also DonaldFireFist (cant say his real name cause that'd be "name shaming") stays name shaming AND flaming on here and in game but you guys don't do anything. Biased. Hell he made a thread completly attacking Daneos all because good ol Donald Duck lost due to a bug. And just to put the cherry on top you guys let him make all the changes he wants like nerfing guard and overly capping Res% equips, and all that kid does to do it is 1. Show a Divine gameplay video and 2. Claim all the gear he was wearing in a 4 year old video without any evidence.

Funnily enough, Bilal actually once used a bug in-game but reported it afterwards!

I am not acting all innocent and politically correct, I am talking to you as Game Master of DBOG in the forums. As a matter of fact, I don't know where you are bringing that up about "completely different people" because:
    1. I don't think I ever talked with you before so I don't know your basis to compare.
    2. If you see my whole forum post and threads history you'll see I've been like this since day 1 in this forum.

I will of course behave differently with my guildmates, with my friends or with other players in game depending of the context, that doesn't mean I'm holding a fake act, just that I adapt to the different roles I have.

About DonaldFireFist (nice name hehe), he has been punished multiple times in this forum, on discord and in game, so I don't know where you get that from. I am well aware resistance isn't being calculated the same as in tw and I personally don't agree with how the cap works, but it is way better than when ultimates were simply untouchable (I do have an ultimate and I still enjoy and win fights).

I most likely won't be able to reply today anymore, so until next time!

• You can't publicize anything on this forum.

Anything that hints malicious intent from Daneos or his staff is immediately shut down or not answered. You can't even send a ticket regarding certain issues because you already know that no action will be taken.

I'm not saying everyone on the team is ill-willed or Daneos is a bad guy. But y'all need to grow some balls and learn to take critique. And damn son, learn to take jokes too lmao.

Too many hyprocrits.

• Brown boxe is the most p2w thing in the game don't tell mee that u can get them from WB wich is just rediculos 4 gold coins +10kk for 1 boxe that will give u a usless stat to get a good stat u need at least 20 boxe wich will take u like eemmm let mee think an eternity if u are not a hardcore palyer the majins doesn't drop 100 % devil coins wich were the case in retail i understand that daneos want to make us farm i honnestly understand us but atm there is no way to farm this since iin 1 day u will get only 1 boxe making it 1 gold coin for 1 box would bee cool and make monney sink higher 15kk or 20kk instead of 10kk

ALSO dogi balls from cc i think that they should bee possible to debind since 1 dogi ball = 5-10 seal coin cuz i won't gonna do cc25 with my lvl 29 char -_-

i think that the staff should talk more often with the players cuz making whatever u guys want won't help this project

• Brown boxe is the most p2w thing in the game don't tell mee that u can get them from WB wich is just rediculos 4 gold coins +10kk for 1 boxe that will give u a usless stat to get a good stat u need at least 20 boxe wich will take u like eemmm let mee think an eternity if u are not a hardcore palyer the majins doesn't drop 100 % devil coins wich were the case in retail i understand that daneos want to make us farm i honnestly understand us but atm there is no way to farm this since iin 1 day u will get only 1 boxe making it 1 gold coin for 1 box would bee cool and make monney sink higher 15kk or 20kk instead of 10kk

ALSO dogi balls from cc i think that they should bee possible to debind since 1 dogi ball = 5-10 seal coin cuz i won't gonna do cc25 with my lvl 29 char -_-

i think that the staff should talk more often with the players cuz making whatever u guys want won't help this project

why wont you do cc25 with you kid? I do it all the time, he just chills there while my turtle takes cares of things with the help of my dende

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!