HTB WORLD BOSS...

• Well world boss should be hard thing to deal with, since "world boss".

In many games world bosses are immune to most of debuffs beside defense reduce and DOT's.

NLT logic decide to make "world boss", something that is kinda easy.

Still even without HTB, he dies in less than 1 min but yea HTB immunity should be added.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• yea great idea, now HTB is totally useless, no point of using it anymore. No knockdown, no htb, we have no any skill which can save our ass and let us survive, who the f*** had so great idea? Even can't get fun during tmq, using your nice animated skill at your enemy. Since HTB can be only used at players (cuz regular mobs even doesn't count) then i suggested to reduce greatly CD time of HTB.

• yea great idea, now HTB is totally useless, no point of using it anymore. No knockdown, no htb, we have no any skill which can save our ass and let us survive, who the f*** had so great idea? Even can't get fun during tmq, using your nice animated skill at your enemy. Since HTB can be only used at players (cuz regular mobs even doesn't count) then i suggested to reduce greatly CD time of HTB.

It was completly annoying how players used to HTB the bosses making it not fun for everyone
    The HTB doesn't even enought damage to be boss, it was pointless to use it on them and made everyone fighting it mad because you can't attack while others use the HTB

• you just dont get that, why htb is usefull, I dont care about the boss event, annoying can be only for people who are not pantient, or have some other problems with psyche. (and i'm not telling it as the one who use htb on the boss event, i didn't do it even once). Why are u even nervous about that, when boss event just come to 50(players) x boss = also nothing cool. The whole event is just about deliver a quest, and no one give a f*k about taking pleasure from figithing a boss, just looking for a people to kill it "fast" - yeah fast..... that's the problem, faster than 1min? or faster than 30s? Ohhh omg, u get nervous cuz it takes alrady 5 min cuz of people's htb? really? ridiculous, and stupid of any who is angry about that. THIS IS GAME, not real life!

and now about usefulness of HTB, MMO games is not ABOUT BE THE BEST, HAVING THE BEST TEAM, and doing the best strategy - ofc it's immportant, but MMO is about playing together, having fun, and trying to get the best results from "WHAT I HAVE", not forcing people to play until end of the world and even longer to finally get the team with which u can do an instance/dungeon ect. and here comes the usefulness of htb. When the team is not the best, and you need to save your team and let them heal, and get back to figithing a boss, you just use HTB as a pause in your fight. Now htb is useless for real. And im not gonna be happy about that.

PS: I don't mind making boss event immune to htb, but now they made all of bosses and HERO immune, no fun at all during tmq.

PSS: Example: UD2 - htb saved our ass a lot of times at lower lvl while figithing with the bosses there.

• Don't understand half of what you're saying but I do agree that HTB should be usable on all other bosses. Just boss event where people spam just to be annoying

• Don't understand half of what you're saying but I do agree that HTB should be usable on all other bosses. Just boss event where people spam just to be annoying

It is funny when ever I tank boss, I can't use most of my skills on world boss.

Always someone is HTB that poor boss lol.

I bet if it was only speed party, it would die faster than those HTB spam's.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• lol you so mad, iv litterly never used htb, and iv never seen anyone using it either while fighting bosses.... if you need “time” to heal, maybe you should teach your healers how to play, but meh, im indifferent with this update as iv never or seen anyone use it

• lol you so mad, iv litterly never used htb, and iv never seen anyone using it either while fighting bosses.... if you need “time” to heal, maybe you should teach your healers how to play, but meh, im indifferent with this update as iv never or seen anyone use it

an example is if a player dies in CC dungeon, the healer can’t heal while reviving but if someone htb’s the boss they can revive. It makes pve a little bit harder but I’m good with it either way

• with HTB skill it was difficult to complete TMQ or defeat a Boss solo before when you have to level up 10 times than that the level of TMQ quest or Boss , but now to achieve that result one have to upgrade his armor 7 to 8 times and weapons 10-12 times and level up 13-15 times than that of TMQ quest. If someone has to complete TMQ in solo mode or defeat a boss he will have to raise his level much higher than before which makes TMQ impossible to complete. Defeating Boss with party or without party HTB skills have become immune to Bosses.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!