Stats Discussion

• That just makes Speed Fighters stronger than they are, and can make karmas think to take dex gear to do insane speed damage.

but you got to compensate on those things that are gone. maybe changing swifftness to give those missing stats like when you activate it you get the dodge the dex and for every dex you will get 0.15 crit and some attack so you could have the same dmg but for a short time and you would not be able to spam .

• To me it makes a lot of sense for Dexterity and Focus to give more E/P damage and crit rate, along with Dodge rate and Hit rate.

If you have more dexterity is normal you would increase the efficiency of your punches, the same with a big focus, you would increase the concentration of your attacks and make them more powerful. It seems pretty obvious to be honest that ''Dexterity'' isn't just a ''dodge attribute'', the name says it all, you are more dexterous.

Also, there's even a skill in the SM skill tree that is called ''Focused Kamehameha'', because it was more focused, and this gave it a lot more damage than a Concentrated Kamehameha, and why this? Well, because SM has A LOT of Focus. Now this really doesn't make any sense because having more Focus doesn't give you more damage in your energy attacks anymore.

• This will make the game unfair, classes that have STR or SOUL passives will get a huge crit boost making them over power and others that dont have will become weak.Without the scouter anti crit chips and giving this critical boost to some classes the game will be based in one hit kill skills and some classes will become useless.

• that status system will destroy some class in Game. I am dragon clan and will make Poko

my base clase have 21 energy Critical hit rate
    Master Class give me 136 Soul = 136 energy Critical hit rate
    The buff Kami´s Determination give 16 energy Critical hit rate
    i can use full gear 26+ Soul if i calculate all Poko got 200+ energy Critical hit rate
    with that critic rate and full speed weapon will critic all times

• 5~~7 soul = 1 energy critical hit rate, 1 soul = 2 energy attack
    and other @daneos' not said 1 energy critical hit rate is equal to 1% to make critical hits xD

• 5~~7 soul = 1 energy critical hit rate, 1 soul = 2 energy attackand other @daneos' not said 1 energy critical hit rate is equal to 1% to make critical hits xD

If daneos make critical hit rate = 1% some classes will be OP, if he dont other classes will be useless. So i believe he must leave the game how it was, its unnecessary to change stats. It can destroy the PvP and the PvE in the game.

• Well it should be left as it was back in DBO, since that is reason why Soul and Str were removed in 1st place.
    Some classes will just stack that much stats thx to passives, buffs and on gear too.

Let Soul and Str just increase base dmg and critic dmg a bit but not critic rate.

• Well no matter what we think nothing will change if daneos decides not to so I would like to ask @Daneos after reading ALL these comments including this one what he thinks about our ideas and whether or not they are subject to change.

All I disagree with is your logic with dexterity if someone is able to dodge attacks they can see when to counter attack, this leads to an attack using the oppents force to deal damage. So basically I think you should change the ratio of crit chance that increasing dexterity would give maybe make it 7:1 or something like that I'm sure this would calm all the players down and make the game much more balanced.

P.S.Sorry if my english sounds robotic French is my first language :)

• Well it should be left as it was back in DBO, since that is reason why Soul and Str were removed in 1st place.
    Some classes will just stack that much stats thx to passives, buffs and on gear too.

Let Soul and Str just increase base dmg and critic dmg a bit but not critic rate.

I kinda agree with that. Let FOC handle crit rate since it's, you know, your accuracy stat. DEX should handle Dodge and Resistance.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!