Stats Discussion

• so every stat had its own thing but, do we wanna see any changes?

CON->Fighter->85 LP
    SwordsMan->85 LP
    Turtle Hermit->80 LP
    Crane Hermit->80 LP

Dende Priest->80 LP
    Poko Priest->85 LP
    Shadow Knight->95 LP
    Dark Warrior->100 LP

Ultimate Majin->95 LP
    Grand Chef Majin->95 LP
    Plasma Majin->80 LP
    Karma Majin->80 LP

ENG->Fighter->45 EP
    Swordsman->45 EP
    Turtle Hermit->50 EP
    Crane Hermit->55 EP

Dende Priest->50 EP
    Poko Priest->50 EP
    Shadow Knight-> 50 EP
    Dark Warrior->45 EP

Ultimate Majin->45 EP
    Grand Chef Majin->45 EP
    Plasma Majin->50 EP
    Karma Majin->50 EP

FOC->Increases Hit Rate by 10, Success Rate by 10, Energy Crit Rate(1FOC - 0.15 Rate), Energy attack (1FOC - 0.5 E.Attack)

SOL->Increased Energy Attack by 1

STR->Increases Physical Attack by 1

DEX->Increases Dodge by 5, Physical Crit Rate(1DEX - 0.15 Rate), De-Buff Resistance by 5, Physical Attack (1DEX - 0.8 P.Attack)

I just hate how STR and SOL do pretty much nothing but a little damage. you really dont get any rewards for stacking it, sure you hit a little harder but its only a little. Honestly ur more rewarded for stacking FOC and DEX. How would you guys feel about giving it STR and SOL something else? Maybe a bit more damage? or another stat? This is just my oppinion!

Discuss!!!

• I agree with you about STR and SOL not really being significant but it never really bothered me. Im always game for improvements on DBO in any way possible, good rather~ :thumbup:

• Soul is actually 1.5 E attack but yeah it is pretty much useless

(It might have had an "invisible" but obviously no one noticed a change which makes that imaginary hidden stat useless too)

Many stats had an "invisible" stat which were really hard to notice. For example, Focus decreased stun duration but the difference was really small which made it hard to notice.

(It might have had an "invisible" but obviously no one noticed a change which makes that imaginary hidden stat useless too)

Many stats had an "invisible" stat which were really hard to notice. For example, Focus decreased stun duration but the difference was really small which made it hard to notice.

maybe for human spirit classes

• SOL should atleast be 2 E Att. (not 1,43 like it was), and the passive skill "Rising Spirit" should be Dark Warrior exclusive not both Dark Warrior and Shadow Knight! SK can have EP boost passive as compensation..

It is 1-1, maybe you noticed 1.5 because of additional effects like kaioken.

Just saw the topic. Only LP and EP values are correct. Every class received different values for each str, eng etc.

Stats in this topic are mine tests (copy from dbocom or dbmmo). I checked it on my own and i am sure it is good.
    Well i didn't checked it on every 12 classes, just 4-5 classes(every race) but only LP and EP calculation was different, rest was same.
    Test was made with over 100 stat difference (con, sol etc).
    I am just curious how you can know how it was calculated without play DBO :P

@edit
    SOL, and STR are useless it have to be changed

@edit2

How much Success rate do you gain from 1 focus?

It can't be checked in game easy. You was able to see how much focus give only by buffing poko's pet, and in that case 1 foc = 10 success rate.

• Str was almost useless , with your modification fighter will not go full dex anymore.
    good idea

• Str was almost useless , with your modification fighter will not go full dex anymore.
    good idea

It will be weapons STR or SOL and everyone will go mostly full con or %LP, I can bet on that.
    This will help SM since with full con and STR weapons they will be damn epic.

• At the moment do you have any plans/ideas for success rate and resistance rate? (Debuffs) or would that maybe be incorporated in hitrate/dodgerate?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!