Making Kraken Cellx drops tradeable or having the abilities to get unbind with seal coins.

• As the title said, so player can actually sell them to other players. I know it wasn't like this in the original game, but I found it be pretty stupid and inconvenient for classes that aren't needed for this types of dungeons. For example I would never be able to find a party as a grand chef unless I have at least 1 or 2 friend with me in the party, because how inefficient it would be to take a grand chef instead another E.attack DPS

• They was binded but you could sell them, but now the items dissappear after 30 secs.

Back in the times you put in trade for example: "SELL Legendary Earrings in BID4)" and someone with good money pay to one person in the party and after that you invite that person to the party and he gets the item.

Then the person that received the money gives money to each player in the party.

Hope i helped you ^^

"Tienes cosas que proteger, especialmente porque es un mundo virtual. Aprendí eso de alguien importante.Si cedes a tus impulsos en este mundo, el precio es que cambia tu personalidad en el mundo real. El jugador y el personaje son el mismo. "
    sdasdl10.jpg

• That's not at all the issue he's discussing XD

Anyways, it's a good idea. Few classes are actually accepted in Kraken, same goes for Cell-X. (Buffers especially are thrown away due to the quickness of doing the BIDs)

• That's not at all the issue he's discussing XD

Anyways, it's a good idea. Few classes are actually accepted in Kraken, same goes for Cell-X. (Buffers especially are thrown away due to the quickness of doing the BIDs)

Two Words:

Speed Meta.

"Tienes cosas que proteger, especialmente porque es un mundo virtual. Aprendí eso de alguien importante.Si cedes a tus impulsos en este mundo, el precio es que cambia tu personalidad en el mundo real. El jugador y el personaje son el mismo. "
    sdasdl10.jpg

• I know about that but people can always use method this to scam innocent players since this type of trading is base on trust. It would be better if you can actually trade the item through the trade menu or place it in a private shop.

• TBH i do like this but at some point i don't cause its destroy the meaning of PVE Farming

like you don't farm with 1 class just to give it to other classes all other games are like you need to come with those class who wants those items and ofc its probably hard for people to find a team for it but you are forgetting 1 thing currently now its all about speed team ... POKO - Dende - Karma And Tank then here comes you as the the 5th player with random class that dose'nt matter at all

either you try hard enough to find a team that gives you access or you make new friends and try to figure out some way or you don't even bother to do that dungeon even if it gives good stats OR you make your own team and do the slow way and ofc its not like a must to have speed team like there is no time limit on boss soo yeah be a OP Dende solo run those dungeon easy

• You can't do "PVE farming" if you can't join people to do it ;-; and you can't always just make friends to join others, especially not when the community is this toxic XD.

Also, I can see this being used by people who do actually farm those dungeons and pass accessories to alts who need it.

• TBH i do like this but at some point i don't cause its destroy the meaning of PVE Farming

like you don't farm with 1 class just to give it to other classes all other games are like you need to come with those class who wants those items and ofc its probably hard for people to find a team for it but you are forgetting 1 thing currently now its all about speed team ... POKO - Dende - Karma And Tank then here comes you as the the 5th player with random class that dose'nt matter at all

either you try hard enough to find a team that gives you access or you make new friends and try to figure out some way or you don't even bother to do that dungeon even if it gives good stats OR you make your own team and do the slow way and ofc its not like a must to have speed team like there is no time limit on boss soo yeah be a OP Dende solo run those dungeon easy

That is why the best are guild runs than random party.

That is how mostly we deal here in my guild.

Still I don't mind having this items to be bind on equip than pick up, this way you can trade them for stuff you need.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i think they should make them possibel to debind !!

TBH i do like this but at some point i don't cause its destroy the meaning of PVE Farming

i don't wanna take an eternity to get shitty item at the end so i think speed is " fine " as it is remember that know u can go with criit meta cuz almost all serverr is well stuffed

• If you make it possible to unbind then after x days no one will do kraken anymore because you can always trade / buy your accessoirs. It's the same with gear. No one goes to papaya to farm gear because the items can't break when you upgrade it that means the total count of gears is not reducing while it is increasing because of farmers or cashers (boxes).

That is literally destroying PVE

• This wouldn't even be a problem if PvE wasn't just a bunch of auto attacks. If speed was capped not only would it be more fun to do dungeons but also would require more team work and strategy which is what it should be all about. This change would also be easier than making PvP better since all you got to do is nerf a bit the bosses/mobs and their debuffs.

• This wouldn't even be a problem if PvE wasn't just a bunch of auto attacks. If speed was capped not only would it be more fun to do dungeons but also would require more team work and strategy which is what it should be all about. This change would also be easier than making PvP better since all you got to do is nerf a bit the bosses/mobs and their debuffs.

does it really make that much of a difference if you press 1 2 3 or just right click? It's not like there are combos or something like that. With crit party it will be the same just using some dmg spells instead of auto attacks. It's not like you can dodge or counter skills.

I see. You really got a lot of game experience starting to rant attackspeed.
    First of all attackspeed is capped, unlike on retail on which you had no cap. Critparties use the same amount of CC as attackspeedparty so the only difference is spamming skills and praying to crit. Nice.
    Btw. on Taiwan S1 only a couple of players were able to finish CC150, without attackspeed cap.
    Go ahead do your critparties lol. It would only make Poko / Karma which are essential in current meta, totally useless in PvE.

• I mean i understand you two just press any random button and hope for a crit which im assuming because that's a reason you two gave, but I don't play like that nor do others.

Also I want OP crits out of this game, and many other OP aspects of classes, I've said this numerous of times. ainttoxic And while Poko may be a bit worse off without speed%, karmas would still do great because they have much more to offer than just speed%.

• If you make it possible to unbind then after x days no one will do kraken anymore because you can always trade / buy your accessoirs. It's the same with gear. No one goes to papaya to farm gear because the items can't break when you upgrade it that means the total count of gears is not reducing while it is increasing because of farmers or cashers (boxes).

That is literally destroying PVE

People will still do it if its profitable to sell the drops. Right now people will do it until there character is gear up and that it they wont do it anymore because there no point unless they want to help their friend gear up. Give it 2 months you won't be able to find a party for these dungeon because it a waste of time for people who already have the unique item from it. Making the drop trade-able will make it worthwhile for PVER who want to make zeni from PvE. Right now you literally can't make any type of real zeni from endgame PvE.

• People will still do it if its profitable to sell the drops. Right now people will do it until there character is gear up and that it they wont do it anymore because there no point unless they want to help their friend gear up. Give it 2 months you won't be able to find a party for these dungeon because it a waste of time for people who already have the unique item from it. Making the drop trade-able will make it worthwhile for PVER who want to make zeni from PvE. Right now you literally can't make any type of real zeni from endgame PvE.

I don't think you will make zeni with Kraken if it is tradeable. They will be really cheap after some time. Why? Because good players will have alot of rings on their banks and they will sell it for a cheap price.
    Kraken takes only around 5min with a 99% legendary drop rate.

• I don't think you will make zeni with Kraken if it is tradeable. They will be really cheap after some time. Why? Because good players will have alot of rings on their banks and they will sell it for a cheap price.
    Kraken takes only around 5min with a 99% legendary drop rate.

it not suppose to be 99% legendary drop rate in the first place it never was in retail dbo. It will be profitable once they fix the drop and bugs with the boss, basically making it profitable and harder to complete

I mean i understand you two just press any random button and hope for a crit which im assuming because that's a reason you two gave, but I don't play like that nor do others.

Also I want OP crits out of this game, and many other OP aspects of classes, I've said this numerous of times. ainttoxic And while Poko may be a bit worse off without speed%, karmas would still do great because they have much more to offer than just speed%.

i'am karma player and expect skill lock and attack speed even crit buff is usless i'am totaly usless let's don't talk about the poko's , speed wiith kraken can kill u .. ( reflect )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!