Making Kraken Cellx drops tradeable or having the abilities to get unbind with seal coins.

• I just wish there was a market for these items because right now they drop disappear within 30 seconds and you can't trade it to another character or sell it. I never played a game where you couldn't make money with endgame PvE.

You also never played a game where equipment stays forever on the ground so you can call other players to enter the dungeon to obtain the item. If you want items from dungeon, then go and do the dungeon. If you cant get a group then ask your guild (everyone has one anyway). BID 2-4 are way too easy to make the dropped equipment sell-able.

• You also never played a game where equipment stays forever on the ground so you can call other players to enter the dungeon to obtain the item. If you want items from dungeon, then go and do the dungeon. If you cant get a group then ask your guild (everyone has one anyway). BID 2-4 are way too easy to make the dropped equipment sell-able.

i agree with your 100 % but doesn't seems to bee logic to mee !! why u can't sell end game stuff ? why u can sell the end game pvp it's not fair !!

• You also never played a game where equipment stays forever on the ground so you can call other players to enter the dungeon to obtain the item. If you want items from dungeon, then go and do the dungeon. If you cant get a group then ask your guild (everyone has one anyway). BID 2-4 are way too easy to make the dropped equipment sell-able.

I did and that game was called Dragonball Online and you can ask anyone that the drop stay forever on the ground in a "instance" dungeon in the original game. Its easy because you can bug it ...

• Krakken and Cell-X were originally added into the game so that it would be more fair for players who wish to have these legendary accessories but couldn't participate or win in dragon ball scramble. These types of items were never intended have any monetary value (through trades and the Auction House).

Legendary level 70 accessories that can be obtained in BIDs will remain bind on pick up, and should for the following reasons:

• Allowing legendary level 70 accessories be traded would mean a player wouldn't have to step foot into the dungeon, and could just purchase some of the most useful end-game accessories without participating in PVE.
    • Players were put in a situation where they were forced to accept since retail Dragon Ball Online that legendary level 70 accessories were bind only. The majority of the player base never had a problem with the gear being binded.
    • In retail DBO, the players who had a range of accessories, (including the level 70 legendary items) were the players who dedicated and spent time to building their character. If these accessories were to be unbinded and traded, then it would mean that a player wouldn't have to invest much time into building their character, which would pose as being unfair. This is actually was an element in what separated the experienced and geared players from the inexperienced and non-geared players.
    • It would deter players from participating in Dragon Ball Scramble, and the wishes would need to be reworked. If legendary level 70 necklace and earrings could be traded from BIDs (such as Krakken and Cell-X) then what would be the point in players participating in Dragon Ball Scramble? The majority of players who participate in Dragon Ball Scramble wish for the Necklace/Earring. No one would bother with the event unless the rewards were to be changed.

As Daneos mentioned in his post above, the BID's are considered to be short and easy instances, so there is no reason as to why all classes can't participate if they want too.

• Krakken and Cell-X were originally added into the game so that it would be more fair for players who wish to have these legendary accessories but couldn't participate or win in dragon ball scramble. These types of items were never intended have any monetary value (through trades and the Auction House).

Legendary level 70 accessories that can be obtained in BIDs will remain bind on pick up, and should for the following reasons:

• Allowing legendary level 70 accessories be traded would mean a player wouldn't have to step foot into the dungeon, and could just purchase some of the most useful end-game accessories without participating in PVE.
    • Players were put in a situation where they were forced to accept since retail Dragon Ball Online that legendary level 70 accessories were bind only.
    • In retail DBO, the players who had a range of accessories, (including the level 70 legendary items) were the players who dedicated and spent time to building their character. If these accessories were to be unbinded and traded, then it would mean that a player wouldn't have to invest much time into building their character, which would pose as being unfair. This is actually was an element in what separated the experienced and geared players from the inexperienced and non-geared players.
    • It would deter players from participating in Dragon Ball Scramble, and the wishes would need to be reworked. If legendary level 70 necklace and earrings could be traded from BIDs (such as Krakken and Cell-X) then what would be the point in players participating in Dragon Ball Scramble? The majority of players who participate in Dragon Ball Scramble wish for the Necklace/Earring. No one would bother with the event unless the rewards were to be changed.

As Daneos mentioned in his post above, the BID's are considered to be short and easy instances, so there is no reason as to why all classes can't participate if they want too.

My only gripe is that you can't make any any real of zeni with endgame pve beside from bactrian, but since daneos said the changes are intentionally to make it easier, I can't really complain unless hes goes and back and changes it

for the Dragonball Scramble comment, Kraken and Cellx already devalue DBS best reward because of the level 70 legendary accessories from those dungeon, I would recommend changing the rarity of the dragonball scramble armor to legendary level 70 armor or 65 so it doesn't devalue CCBD level 70 armor

• If you can't get them by yourself thats mean you dont deserve it, i had crane and sk in HK and i had kraken accesories on both of my accounts, even drum and gat had kraken accesories on thier alts l(like most of good players) you had a lot of accounts, sk, fighter, crane, ultimate all weak and you had no kraken accesories coz no one take you to harder dungeons coz you was weak, here you will be weak also, you already know that you can't get these accesories by yourself so at least you want buy them from market, but you know its nice idea i will get izi money.
    Anyway here are already ways to get accesories on your alts or sell them, this thread is one of these "im unskilled make this game more easy for me"

• Players were put in a situation where they were forced to accept since retail Dragon Ball Online that legendary level 70 accessories were bind only. The majority of the player base never had a problem with the gear being binded.

Well finally i can read nice message from this team, look i even give you heart.

• If you can't get them by yourself thats mean you dont deserve it, i had crane and sk in HK and i had kraken accesories on both of my accounts, even drum and gat had kraken accesories on thier alts l(like most of good players) you had a lot of accounts, sk, fighter, crane, ultimate all weak and you had no kraken accesories coz no one take you to harder dungeons coz you was weak, here you will be weak also, you already know that you can't get these accesories by yourself so at least you want buy them from market, but you know its nice idea i will get izi money.
    Anyway here are already ways to get accesories on your alts or sell them, this thread is one of these "im unskilled make this game more easy for me"

your brain dead I went kraken with you on my fighter and my SK had full kraken accessories and this thread is from last year fyi last reply was in December and my crane didn't need kraken accessories to beat you in budokai or rank becuz you suck keeping list gat & drum they suck off the chinese to get carry through parties. You trying fight me in rank today?

• your brain dead I went kraken with you on my fighter and my SK had full kraken accessories and this thread is from last year fyi last reply was in December and my crane didn't need kraken accessories to beat you in budokai or rank becuz you suck keeping list gat & drum they suck off the chinese to get carry through parties. You trying fight me in rank today?

HAHAHAHAHAH GOOD FOR YOU, YOURE THE LAST PERSON WITH WHO I WOULD DO KRAKEN AND LOSE A BATTLE, YOUR CRANE NEVER HAD EVEN ANY GOOD EQUIP LIKE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS XDDDDDDDDD I WILL LIST EVERY PLAYER THAT WAS GOOD AND CAN AGREE THAT YOU LIE, THEY ARE MY WALKING PROOFS, YOU ARE FAKE, LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE VIDEOS EVEN WITH +15 BUGGED ITEMS YOU WAS WEAK, YOU'RE PROUD OF +15 BUGGED ITEMS, JUST WATCH IT, ITS JOKE LIKE YOUR CHARACTERS.
    ABOUT RANK BATTLE: I NEED INSTALL WINDOWS 7 FIRST OR THEY NEED SLOVE THE INSTA FPS LOSE PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10 I ALSO DON'T HAVE EQUIP ON MY SK (JUST THE ONE FROM QUESTS) AND ON MY CRANE I DON'T HAVE ALL SKILLS AS YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS NOT CAP FOR CRANE, SO TODAY YOU CAN FEEL STRONGER :* AND YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WIN WITH ME.
    PS, THEY WERE NOT SUCKING ANYTHING THEY JUST WERE ENOUGH GOOD FOR PLAY WITH THEM, BUT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Lmao , this theard is way too old bro -_-

in retail drops inside BID stayed there forever, you could actually earn zeni by farming bids, and selling good items if you were a dedicated pve player.

All you had to do was write in trade chat, invite buyer into the team, let them loot the item, and cash in the zeni.

The only good lvl 70 legend items you couldnt sell/trade were from CC dungeon, and they have a LP bonus on them.

• in retail drops inside BID stayed there forever, you could actually earn zeni by farming bids, and selling good items if you were a dedicated pve player.

All you had to do was write in trade chat, invite buyer into the team, let them loot the item, and cash in the zeni.

The only good lvl 70 legend items you couldnt sell/trade were from CC dungeon, and they have a LP bonus on them.

This would stabilize the economy more too in a sense.

• in retail drops inside BID stayed there forever, you could actually earn zeni by farming bids, and selling good items if you were a dedicated pve player.

this is true. People would farm it and sell it, I’ve seen it done multiple times. Hell I’ve done it myself

• Why it's possible to sell mudosa items ? in this case peopole won't get "demotivated " doing cc Battel ! if you can actually sell the items , peopole would spam the instance to sell thier drops ^^ !! or Here is the best solution ( i know that Daneos will never ever add it cuz he is to lazy ) ! , make the Kraken Drops bee sold to the NPC or exchange them for i don't know brown boxes maybe ? chest's ? , if you do not agree with this suggestion tell mee why ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!