Pre-alpha limited test

• What if we had a pre-alpha with cap level 10 and only the first zone unlocked to test server stability and basic combat,movement,interaction? We could find some critical errors earlier and save time on the development for the further alphas and beta tests.

Just an idea i though would contribute a lot for the server improvement and also will give the players a taste of whats coming, im not trying to rush the game or anything, i really enjoy the work you guys are doing and ill always trust the final decision you make since you´re the ones working so hard for us.

• If ur not rushing game than dont do it. Just wait couple days and alpha will be launched.

Definitely, better not to rush it, also, im probably not even getting into any alphas so soon, i really just wanted to put that opinion out here cuz ive seen many games find massive errors too late and had to work it all the way back, the earlier you fix mistakes the faster and better you work, but youre definitely right, if it feels like rushing unnecessarily then better not do it.

• Yup first alpha will be for testing networking purposes. And even that is being delay due to issues we have to fix. So gameplay/bug we'll focus on that after server stability.

As you already know we're giving away 5 account per day we are delay. We're delay by 5 days already so 25 more people will have a chance to get into next alpha. So some good news huh :)

• Pre-alpha ? naah not really a good standing Alpha would be good , again it's only to test the networking so

Absolutely right! No need for pre-alpha.. Just wait and let DBOG team fix the bugs..

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

• Yup first alpha will be for testing networking purposes. And even that is being delay due to issues we have to fix. So gameplay/bug we'll focus on that after server stability.

As you already know we're giving away 5 account per day we are delay. We're delay by 5 days already so 25 more people will have a chance to get into this alpha. So some good news huh :)

That's good. I really hope y'all tackle these bugs good and show them who is boss. That is good news I think :thumbsup:

• I'm more curious, which I'm guessing is on the coding side, of how initial betas with level caps will work... And how areas will be blocked off to prevent entry, like in retail. My inner geek needs to know how this'll work... :wacko:

• If you get chosen or anyone that reads this and will like do a stream etc, let us know~ Lets gladly watch via Twitch or if you upload it to Youtube :thumbsup:

I'll Upload to youtube mostly ( Stream will just KILL my game experience since i have 1 mb upload )

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DYING FOR ME TO EAT YOU
    elp08231.gif

:censored: