The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• Hello,

Small message about the economy in the game and what it results.

For some time all the equipment or objects become blocked (Not salable) and for others only attractible to Scramble or certain instance.

What becomes salable is the stones, so the meaning of farm, which is rather supposed, however it concerns only some class.

We come back to the Cash Shop to be able to mount characters correctly and also it is a problem ...

Because the monetary power of the Asian is too important, so we will find that with guilds overpowering is not at all.

And all this problem will make disappear Classes like Sword and Fighter that will not find any more in the game.

It is necessary to review the items that are blocked create an internal economy, farm, instance, cash shop and not blocked all the Farm (Concerns that certain) and the Cash shop (which also concerns that some).

Currently

Budokai blocked by guild full +15

Scramble blocked by guild full +15

Prize in the game Blocked by full Cash Shoper

In either the +15 are not a problem, but they get all the items is getting stronger and stronger.

Analysis of the result the server will desert because some will have taken the monopoly of everything.

We must revive the equality, unless it is not your game optics.

Sorry Google translation

• Hello Tapion,

First I want to remember that we are in a Pre-Open Beta phase and many articles have been obtained through server failures, like for example, +15 items.

Also, you should also keep in mind that the server is developing and the previous upgrade system is different from the current one, so it was much easier before, other than that, there have been other changes regarding the drop of stones, white stones, etc.

Regarding the winners of Budokai or other events, I see it totally normal that always win a players +15. It would be illogical to be won by a player with a "less decent gear".

Regards

• +15 , +15 are every where also the economie is broken and just remeber that even with the current upgrade sytem there is like at least 25 guy that got the +15 i remeber in tw server 1 ii think in whole server it was liike only 5-10 person with lvl 70 item ( not full set ) it's not upgrade sytem i say it again remouve upgrade stones from the Wagu and keep only the white one to push peopole to farm to get items , stonnes

• +15 , +15 are every where also the economie is broken and just remeber that even with the current upgrade sytem there is like at least 25 guy that got the +15 i remeber in tw server 1 ii think in whole server it was liike only 5-10 person with lvl 70 item ( not full set ) it's not upgrade sytem i say it again remouve upgrade stones from the Wagu and keep only the white one to push peopole to farm to get items , stonnes

You should realize that the most upgrade stones are obtained from farming and not from the wagu machine.

That is the reason why people are suggesting to decrease the drop rate back to normal.

Then we need more channels cause people farm at the best spots 24/7 ;3;

• You should realize that the most upgrade stones are obtained from farming and not from the wagu machine.

That is the reason why people are suggesting to decrease the drop rate back to normal.

the solution isn't by decrasing the drop rate why just make more mobs in some spots so peopole could farm on them ( i have some screens on some spots but i don't why i can't upload any think here in forum

• The drop rate of stone is to high. I don't know if you went to farm for some hours but you will nearly drop every 1h - 2h at least one purple/green and alot of reds/blues.

Yes because of the cashers there will be more stones (these guys are cashing like crazy)

But you need to remember items can't break when you upgrade that means for +15 you only need alot of stones. So if you farm for 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15.

• The drop rate of stone is to high. I don't know if you went to farm for some hours but you will nearly drop every 1h - 2h at least one purple/green and alot of reds/blues.

Yes because of the cashers there will be more stones (these guys are cashing like crazy)

But you need to remember items can't break when you upgrade that means for +15 you only need alot of stones. So if you farm for 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15.

xD u kidding mee right ? 1 week of 3 hours farm u get +13 item xD ? the fails are way to important i used 5 purpul to try to get +10 geuss what ? i end up with +5 it's easier then before but it's not that easy

lool sure, have you tried upgrading pass +12, its back to back broken like 3 times at least... pffff +15 in a week

• You should realize that the most upgrade stones are obtained from farming and not from the wagu machine.

Please don't do that. The game is fine as it is now, we're actually enjoying it way more like this with all those stones around. Before upgrading a lvl 70 past +8 was a huge gamble for those who didn't have enough zeni to handle the loss.

I think your arguments are stupid and the only thing you want to achieve is to unbalance the game even more, I'm sorry for the insult but how can you say that in a week you take your armor to the maximum, or a single part? Farming for a month maybe you can achieve something and with good luck.

That's a terrible reason to why the drop rate should go back.

Waguwagu machine is already bad enough and you cashers still want to control the stones market? And this is why I must bring up the past, the fact of the matter is, around 80% of cashers in POB can't play this game without cashshop, without it they would just fail even in this easy mode meta of Dbo.

But also Daneos I get it that you gotta pamper these newbie cashers (not talking about all cashers) but honestly they'll always cash in this game as long as it's atleast a small advantage. They were on DBOR everyday until dbog came out. They are obsessed with this game but most importantly, obsessed about being worshiped by other players so they'll need any advantage they can get, little or big.

• The reason is terrible but it's still good to reduce the droprate. Look at dbog right now. Everyday alot of +12 and some +15 (bug? no!)

xD , at 100 % the best initiative that the staff did since the starting of project it's the drop rate update it's making the game huumm like playbale and let non-cashers player have the possibility to stay in competition with the cashers !!

people are only suggesting that because player have to grind to level up because all most of the quest on papaya still don't work and the only way to level up is to grind on mobs, so people are having trouble because level 70 player are grinding non stop stealing all the mobs from players trying to level up.

• it's such rediculos i always help players that are doing quest in my farm zone never get troubel with them same for the one who wanna farm to lvl i groupe them and tell them to afk in middell of map the wors think iis the non english speakers turtul ( latinos ) that take the spot ( don't take it from raciste view but from the objective one )

• Lol.

He said back to normal, in what dimension is the game better if the droprate is higher?
    Gotta be happy that white stones are accessible to non cashers, not like on TW.
    White stones where one of the biggest reasons people couldnt upgrade their gear past +8 / 6.
    And cashers are buying stones from others aswell, so its like this:
    They cash, sell other stuff then stones, buy more stones -> have too many stones, cuz droprate actually is too high.
    Back on retail there were noncashers (without any access to whites/ boxes, except for events), still able to compete in tournaments with the tw guys, and do CC150. Stop making the game easier than it is.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!