The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• if you dont like how it is

go play some other games

• Thank you for your answers

And I specify case no time I make a criticism of the system in games. I explain especially that a lot of games are stopped by a bad economy internal game.

For +15 I do not see too many problems, what concerns me the most is the items for sale, there is nothing, three similar equipment ...

The drop items must be unlocked to create savings for everyone. Otherwise it creates monstrous gaps. And I know it's still in preparation but I'd like to make it clear now only later.

The only place where the equipment is other that should be blocked is the CC Towers.

My point of view

• Lol.

He said back to normal, in what dimension is the game better if the droprate is higher?
    Gotta be happy that white stones are accessible to non cashers, not like on TW.
    White stones where one of the biggest reasons people couldnt upgrade their gear past +8 / 6.
    And cashers are buying stones from others aswell, so its like this:
    They cash, sell other stuff then stones, buy more stones -> have too many stones, cuz droprate actually is too high.
    Back on retail there were noncashers (without any access to whites/ boxes, except for events), still able to compete in tournaments with the tw guys, and do CC150. Stop making the game easier than it is.

My friend screenshot your gear please.

• ainttoxic Half of these cashers will tell you they didnt cash for their gear, hell some full +15s will try and flex and say "I reselled and did a bit of farm for this gear." When I asked them if they cashed.

On a more positive note, just get good at the game, it's not hard stop being lazy. Then you guys wouldn't need a OP CS. It's that simple.

• SendokuFireFist :kappa:

• if you dont like how it is

go play some other games

Sorry, but reading that I know that your IQ isn't that high so you should consider leaving any discussion on any forums.
    No hate, but if open beta hits, there is no "as strong as you".

the most annoying answer i have seen iin my whole life if u comment like that just don't

Lol.

He said back to normal, in what dimension is the game better if the droprate is higher?
    Gotta be happy that white stones are accessible to non cashers, not like on TW.
    White stones where one of the biggest reasons people couldnt upgrade their gear past +8 / 6.
    And cashers are buying stones from others aswell, so its like this:
    They cash, sell other stuff then stones, buy more stones -> have too many stones, cuz droprate actually is too high.
    Back on retail there were noncashers (without any access to whites/ boxes, except for events), still able to compete in tournaments with the tw guys, and do CC150. Stop making the game easier than it is.

there is somthing that u need to know dude it's a prive server !!! he can't make the same cash shop secondaly if u wanna makee it same as taiwain fine i'am okey but make it exactly like it was no speed cap item broken no fly dash ...ect wwe are not saying that daneos didn't make good things he did but he could do better things !!

• Why not create a daily quest, to receive stones.

Have a criteria that needs to be met in order to obtain a stone of your choosing. Don't add white stones.

For example: Kill 400 boars for u70 green, blue, purple, red. --- include downgrades too.

24hr CD for quest.

• Why not create a daily quest, to receive stones.

Have a criteria that needs to be met in order to obtain a stone of your choosing. Don't add white stones.

For example: Kill 400 boars for u70 green, blue, purple, red. --- include downgrades too.

24hr CD for quest.

No offense Rob, killing 400 boards for u70 stone now takes more than simple farm.

I get each 10-15 min u70 stone, sometime each 2-3 min.

I don't know do you play POB but if you check market, price of stones is low.

Soo I think that there is no need for this stuff.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!