The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• Doesn't matter what someone has now, everything will be removed and everyone will starts in the OB again. So you don't have to focus on that. We are in a phase of development and modifications.

they will get it in OB with the cash reset , STOP FLAME EACH OTHER pleas so we won't get theard closed -_- and let's use our brain to find a solution and hope for the staff to take it in considiration

• they will get it in OB with the cash reset , STOP FLAME EACH OTHER pleas so we won't get theard closed -_- and let's use our brain to find a solution and hope for the staff to take it in considiration

xD, youre flaming that the droprate shouldn't be nerfed back to normal, although there are obviously too many stones dropped from PvE. Even Daneos said that most stones come from PvE, not from the cashshop. Obviously, this change has to be reverted.

• they will get it in OB with the cash reset , STOP FLAME EACH OTHER pleas so we won't get theard closed -_- and let's use our brain to find a solution and hope for the staff to take it in considiration

Please, look at the reason for my answer. He said that if will be modify something now to make it more difficult, players who obtained it easy they don't care if modifications are made because they already have it.

• I will explain in figures what I mean.

Let's imagine that the total money in the game currently is:

100,000,000,000 = 100%

First expenditure in the game (Stuff) upgrades 60% of our expenses:

62,500,000,000 = 60%

20% to 30% are Full +15 for several months.

Let's cumulate money on it's characters of:

62,500,000,000 / 1.30 = 14,423,076,923 zenis

This problem persists for several months, I would say 6 months.

6 * 14 423 076 923 = 86 538 461 538 cumulated zenis

That's 86% of the revenue from the blocked game.

For that I say that it is necessary to relaunch the economy IG with Items unlocked for the sales.

So all this is speculation but I notice that the economy saturates. For that I say that it will be necessary to pay attention to open BETA not to recreate this kind of problem.

• He basically saying that getting high upgraded stuff is too easy, then you come up with this. Wow, god bless for your valuable input.

Should let it stay like this, i never saw you complain about +15 when u were trying to upgrade??? Basically anyone with full +15 want the upgrade system to become harder so they can win everything. Yes it’s easy toget +10 and with luck above it.but that’s still not enoughto defeat a full +15 person with everything bugged need luck to defeat one. This update is fair for everyone AT THE MOMENT. So people even take part in pvp event such as budokai. Because it’s always a full +15 party that wins 1st. Or 2nd

• Should let it stay like this, i never saw you complain about +15 when u were trying to upgrade??? Basically anyone with full +15 want the upgrade system to become harder so they can win everything. Yes it’s easy toget +10 and with luck above it.but that’s still not enoughto defeat a full +15 person with everything bugged need luck to defeat one. This update is fair for everyone AT THE MOMENT. So people even take part in pvp event such as budokai. Because it’s always a full +15 party that wins 1st. Or 2nd

It's hard to discuss with people that are actually not able to think properly. You are flaming me because I want less stones, because currently it is too easy and a joke. You gotta understand that all my gear will be gone and the changes affect me aswell, not only others, wtf? However the current system is too easy, literally nothing compared to retail TW, because back then there was like literally noone with more than 1 +15 piece without ticket. Right now there are players who have several characters full +15 geared (cestory for example).

• The drop rate of stone is to high. I don't know if you went to farm for some hours but you will nearly drop every 1h - 2h at least one purple/green and alot of reds/blues.

Yes because of the cashers there will be more stones (these guys are cashing like crazy)

But you need to remember items can't break when you upgrade that means for +15 you only need alot of stones. So if you farm for 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15.

LOL, you farm 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15? Have you seen the upgrade video I made?

• xD, youre flaming that the droprate shouldn't be nerfed back to normal, although there are obviously too many stones dropped from PvE. Even Daneos said that most stones come from PvE, not from the cashshop. Obviously, this change has to be reverted.

go farm for a couple of hours and then donate and spin wagu machine 2 and compare how many stones you get with cash shop.

• It's hard to discuss with people that are actually not able to think properly. You are flaming me because I want less stones, because currently it is too easy and a joke. You gotta understand that all my gear will be gone and the changes affect me aswell, not only others, wtf? However the current system is too easy, literally nothing compared to retail TW, because back then there was like literally noone with more than 1 +15 piece without ticket. Right now there are players who have several characters full +15 geared (cestory for example).

The reason everyone has +15 is because there was a dupe bug/hacker making +15 in bulk and mass selling them to everyone, It not because the upgrade system is to easy.

• LOL, you farm 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15? Have you seen the upgrade video I made?

Your hands were 3-4 times +12. Upgrading is still a matter of luck, with more or less stones.
    However, you had so many stones which is ridiculous in the first place.

The reason everyone has +15 is because there was a dupe bug/hacker making +15 in bulk and mass selling them to everyone, It not because the upgrade system is to easy.

I see bacterian items being upgraded to +13 +14 daily.

• Your hands were 3-4 times +12. Upgrading is still a matter of luck, with more or less stones.
    However, you had so many stones which is ridiculous in the first place.

I see bacterian items being upgraded to +13 +14 daily.

xD Daily i don't think we play in the same server dude i sell only low lvl items get upgraded peopole are cashing so hard i have seen a casher that i helped to get lvl 70 dude he was like +13 +15 in all his stuff after 2 weeks ? how this is even possible even if it's a rerol ( wich is not the case cuz otherwise he wouldn't ask for any help !! ) it's just insane stones need too bee only as drop rate in normal world and maybe dungeons also in tw peopole didn't get a reason to get +15 since u farm to get ticket and here we go go get aura cc and gg

• Aha, ticket.
    On Tw1 legit the only people with cc150 aura were unticketed chinese guys.
    Legit noone was able because of lacking skills, yet everyone still complaining that the droprate of stones is ok.
    It clearly isn't, especially if you consider that in open beta everyone has to start from 0, and more people are playing.
    So in the current state there would be too many stones, and the same situation without bugs, but instead because of too many stones.

More players with same droprate -> too many stones -> too many stones -> price will drop and everyone will upgrade gear to high grade.
    Basically DBOG POBv2 with too many +15 items and people complaining that everyone is too "strong" and a "casher".
    Stop thinking about POB state, instead how OB should be.

• Sorry, but reading that I know that your IQ isn't that high so you should consider leaving any discussion on any forums.
    No hate, but if open beta hits, there is no "as strong as you".

You said my IQ is not high XD

My friend i go college and this is my last year, im studying business management

I have a part time job to help me so i dont relay to much in my parents, im also part of the football team.

I dont spend my life in front of a screen and wasting my salary in this hardcore cashing game.

Thank you :)

• Doesn't matter what someone has now, everything will be removed and everyone will starts in the OB again. So you don't have to focus on that. We are in a phase of development and modifications.

From all the times we spoke to each other you used always the same excuse.

Dont worry i dont play this game that much i only log when im super bored, and i only do rank battles with my poko.

But for the people that are putting alot of time and effort they always end up failing.

I was trying to get equips +15 for my kid for junior budokai and to get stones was a struggle, i had to leave my computer ON to get tokens to buy stones to end up with +6,+8 and i have been doing that for months than i quit.

I have about 52 videos of me upgrading my equips which the results are too sad.

• You said my IQ is not high XD

My friend i go college and this is my last year, im studying business management

I have a part time job to help me so i dont relay to much in my parents, im also part of the football team.

I dont spend my life in front of a screen and wasting my salary in this hardcore cashing game.

Thank you :)

Lol, basically confirms my argument.
    If you dont waste your "salary", why are you complaining that the game would be ruined by reducing droprate of stones?
    Not much of brain used here either. Pushing ur ego here won't make you smarter aswell.

• Lol, basically confirms my argument.
    If you dont waste your "salary", why are you complaining that the game would be ruined by reducing droprate of stones?
    Not much of brain used here either. Pushing ur ego here won't make you smarter aswell.

WOW so you are telling me that to play this game i need to spend my salary??? you are the one that is not using is brain.

Of course decreasing the drop rate will make the game worse!!

Not everyone can buy cash because some are under 18 years old and they relay on the drop rate you normie!!!

Pushing ur ego here won't make you smarter aswell.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!