The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• I believe Daneos has made the game way less P2W than it was before. He made it so that you can no longer buy white stones, brown boxes, and dogi balls directly from the cash shop. You have to get lucky with the wagu machine to actually get something worth your money. Yeah you can get lucky sometimes, but you also get really unlucky other times ( from experience). He also made it possible to get these items as a free player.... Does cashing offer an advantage?... duh.... Can u gear up a character without donating a cent? For sure. Then again, as someone mentioned before, cashing is just you putting money into the game that you earned by working 8hrs a couple times a week instead of using this time to be farming or w/e. This is just my opinion on the topic.

P.S. If no1 donates because it is not worth it, the server shuts down. This doesn't benefit anyone. Many of us don't understand this, just saying.....

• I believe Daneos has made the game way less P2W than it was before. He made it so that you can no longer buy white stones, brown boxes, and dogi balls directly from the cash shop. You have to get lucky with the wagu machine to actually get something worth your money. Yeah you can get lucky sometimes, but you also get really unlucky other times ( from experience). He also made it possible to get these items as a free player.... Does cashing offer an advantage?... duh.... Can u gear up a character without donating a cent? For sure. Then again, as someone mentioned before, cashing is just you putting money into the game that you earned by working 8hrs a couple times a week instead of using this time to be farming or w/e. This is just my opinion on the topic.

P.S. If no1 donates because it is not worth it, the server shuts down. This doesn't benefit anyone. Many of us don't understand this, just saying.....

I just wanted to add something. On tw I never cashed and I could never get more than 10 properties on my earrings and I never got more than 8% attack attribute on my necklace or 60+% confuse/paralyse and many other things. And now here on DBOG I have the chance to get these things without paying.

I would say you post is by far the most truthful.

and pretty unbias.

I would say you post is by far the most truthful.

and pretty unbias.

I agree. Variables which affect frequency of receiving specific items can be slightly tweaked and adjusted, but it IS less p2w than before. This is the point I was trying to bring across. I couldn't have said it better myself.

• The hardcore cash community thinks we want nothing but autopots and things of that nature in cash shop, but no that's not what were talking about. Right now the Wagu machine doesn't even make sense, machine 2's Rank 4 item is a rare dogi ball? Machine 1's Rank 1 item is x50 brown boxes but machine 2's is just 10 u70 purples? And also Rank 3 item for machine 1 is 10 u70 Greens, yeah this still needs major adjustments.

Also stones shouldn't even be in there for reasons I already stated, and it sounds like you guys don't mind it so i think it's good for everyone in the community because it's a win-win for everyone.

I agree but with the game less P2W now those update were only clam the community down when they announce bind armor update, and plus it safe to assume Daneos made quite a pretty penny since opening up cash shop in the game and has enough to keep the server going for a good while now unless he's spending the money on other things. He can literally start a patreon and readjust the cash shop items with other feature within the game and that would be fair for everyone.

• The hardcore cash community thinks we want nothing but autopots and things of that nature in cash shop, but no that's not what were talking about. Right now the Wagu machine doesn't even make sense, machine 2's Rank 4 item is a rare dogi ball? Machine 1's Rank 1 item is x50 brown boxes but machine 2's is just 10 u70 purples? And also Rank 3 item for machine 1 is 10 u70 Greens, yeah this still needs major adjustments.

Also stones shouldn't even be in there for reasons I already stated, and it sounds like you guys don't mind it so i think it's good for everyone in the community because it's a win-win for everyone.

i think that all server should agree with what u said cuz it's logic

Know for peopole who want's estetic items oh thoght mee there is so manny items that could bee aded too cash shop as the "M" of majins as an acssesory 3 instead of oreol , dogis ( picolo one would bee cool ) Waepon skins so u give you'r waepon a skin to looks cool as ( in aura kingdoom ) an item to allow u to change gander , hair , face as in ( SSO ) why not change sub classe , lvl 33 popo and lvl 70 popo adding this for desent price would give daneos opportunity to get too much monney (put them a while after lvl 70 cap so peopole won't get lvl 70 faster then any one ) this things shouldn't bee hard to code , Well i think that it's the time for Daneos to add the modders to the staff and make them work for him ( for some monney IRL life monney or for cash points ) so they will get motivated

• I agree but with the game less P2W now those update were only clam the community down when they announce bind armor update, and plus it safe to assume Daneos made quite a pretty penny since opening up cash shop in the game and has enough to keep the server going for a good while now unless he's spending the money on other things. He can literally start a patreon and readjust the cash shop items with other feature within the game and that would be fair for everyone.

Yeah I honestly did not see the point in introducing the bind armor update, it even applied to items that did not have bind in the original game. This change discourages trading between players and I don't think it was beneficial.

• Yeah I honestly did not see the point in introducing the bind armor update, it even applied to items that did not have bind in the original game. This change discourages trading between players and I don't think it was beneficial.

well they did it to make the bugged "armor's" harder tto trade well i think this shouldn't exsist iin OB

• Yeah I honestly did not see the point in introducing the bind armor update, it even applied to items that did not have bind in the original game. This change discourages trading between players and I don't think it was beneficial.

in retail there was no way to gain sealcoins, now you can either buy them from other players, or farm them in CCBD. Besides that it makes sense since your gear cant break so unless you trash this item, it will remain in the game forever. This way you could upgrade for example a lvl 70 CON top to +15 and use it with any character of the same race. Same goes with gloves. DBO is kinda accommodating right here, because in other games the gear is completely characterbound and you cant trade them to alts/ sell them to other players.

• in retail there was no way to gain sealcoins, now you can either buy them from other players, or farm them in CCBD. Besides that it makes sense since your gear cant break so unless you trash this item, it will remain in the game forever. This way you could upgrade for example a lvl 70 CON top to +15 and use it with any character of the same race. Same goes with gloves. DBO is kinda accommodating right here, because in other games the gear is completely characterbound and you cant trade them to alts/ sell them to other players.

in retaiil if u put stuff it wasn't instatly binded -_-

• Well you need to remember the DBOG Pre Open Beta started almost 2 years ago and there is an absolute ton of cp around right now i have a lot of friends who have 50k+ so if you think when they are pulling wagus they are obtaining 100s of Dogis,Halos etc, 100s of Stones, 100s of boxes, 100s of dogi balls, and these are worth a lot. also people were abusing Popo Boxes you may think just one is not much but when you spend all day doing this you can rack up a insane sum of zeni. this is why Daneos made the right move in removing them

I figured, well that sucks, good that they were removed i hope the prices stabilize a bit now.

• 1.yo lo unico que pido, como experiencia en otros juegos online..... no pongan en venta las piedras u70 blancas directo d shop xq lo quitara mucho dificultad es mejor que salga al azar,de esta forma tenenmos muchisimo tiempo hasta poder llevar al maximo de set un personaje por lo tanto mas competitividad

• Nah...its totally not p2w at all. Farming those zenis and eventually going into the hands of these cashers in turn making them stronger. The situation here seems favourable to the cashers. You wanna know some legit f2p players. Just farm for urself, you would see those regulars. Its getting sickening.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!