which is a better class ulitmate or grand chef?

• which is better ultimate or grand chef 24

1. ulitmate (20) 83%
    2. grand chef (4) 17%

people always coming to me about which is better i had my friend markus saying grand chef is better and then i have my other friend kakarot saying ultimate was better then both of them had an argument and i was just there watching so i came here to ask which was better so i want to see a hold argument here i want to see some facts and points why which is better than the other i want to see the rage and stuff so i will also put a poll as well

• I think that the ultimate is usually more PVP because of its great resistance and its abilities that provide an almost certain victory if it is well played, although I have seen Grand Cheff that play very well in the PVP. Now going to the GC, I think that his skills are very useful for PVE in both UDs, TMQs, BIDs, etc. Everyone becomes Ultimates because they are easier to handle in both habits (PVE and PVP) but I prefer GC if I have to be the buffer of the team. Greetings, this is translated into the google translator so apologize if there is any flaw in the grammar.

• Grand Chef just needs better DPS. If you compare the two skills trees, you'll notice GC is more offensive (Dex/hit rate buff, STR passive, and SOL/STR buff), while Ultis skill tree is more defensive.

It's just sad and dumb how GC has the only Phy. dmg AoE buff in the game but it's trash, only giving a mediocre 20 SOL/ 21 STR. Something like 60 SOL/ 61 STR would be nice. But yeah, GC's used to be a short ranged version of turtles before defense was fixed, one shotting everyone on plat, which was cool to see them being good.

• Grand Chef just needs better DPS. If you compare the two skills trees, you'll notice GC is more offensive (Dex/hit rate buff, STR passive, and SOL/STR buff), while Ultis skill tree is more defensive.

It's just sad and dumb how GC has the only Phy. dmg AoE buff in the game but it's trash, only giving a mediocre 20 SOL/ 21 STR. Something like 60 SOL/ 61 STR would be nice. But yeah, GC's used to be a short ranged version of turtles before defense was fixed, one shotting everyone on plat, which was cool to see them being good.

so which one you would like to play as

• Grand Chef are more fun, but who cares about fun anymore in this game?

Ultimates have been stripped from their best asset and people expect them to be great.

Both Classes right not suck. Best Ultimate Majin players (Mario and Budokai winner Daq) stopped playing because the nerf made them trash at high levels.

Pick another class.

• so which one you would like to play as

I always wanted to try GC but never got the chance to. Ulti i've leveled and really enjoyed the playstyle, it's a balance of everything pretty much, mainly just lacking a good stun with low cd. Also nice to buff people in need.

Badass Ultimates still destroys SKs, it's not that bad if you really master the class, which no one has really mastered it even if we are talking about TW players let alone POB.

• Right now most of ultimates beside resistance rate gear, they wear anti class accessory and they are good.

Resistance now is well balanced, and you shouldn't judge some class as trash until you invest some time, will and gear in it.

Heck, even DW won budokai and that should be worst class in entire game...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Right now most of ultimates beside resistance rate gear, they wear anti class accessory and they are good.

Resistance now is well balanced, and you shouldn't judge some class as trash until you invest some time, will and gear in it.

but iceman the game was suppose to be ass good as taiwan had it the nerfs on some classes are bad like turtle you guys nerf turtle i used to hit my with my crit at 33k now it 19k with sucks and the defense it calculation suck as well

• well we heard it from my bro now so i guess we should pick another class lol

Let's all be clear here, Budokai is entirely bugged, very rare to see it function properly and get a proper winner. Every Budokai there is a new bug. With a proper game, DWs can't win with just RP Confusion, KD, and tankiness. If you tell me there was more to it than those three aspects you haven't seen that Budokai. Not to mention the SKs he went against went for a draw and still couldn't get it because there is yet another bug.

You haven't played Ultimates, so I don't think you actually realize how much of a downgrade Anti-class accessories are to them...

I wouldn't say Resist is well balanced as I've already told you last time you said a similar opinion on a different thread.

300+ FOC getting countered by a Fighter while 100- FOC can't get countered by Ultimate Majin...

• Resistance it self is balanced at least on accessory.

Other problem is that DEX stats gives too much of resistance, at least for MA classes.

Ultimate will always be resistance king and well geared ultimate will still resist most of skills and decrease them with accessory or skills.

Well, you just need to know how to play class, I guess.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I always wanted to try GC but never got the chance to. Ulti i've leveled and really enjoyed the playstyle, it's a balance of everything pretty much, mainly just lacking a good stun with low cd. Also nice to buff people in need.

Badass Ultimates still destroys SKs, it's not that bad if you really master the class, which no one has really mastered it even if we are talking about TW players let alone POB.

If no one mastered it even the players who played this class in TW and in Here and managed to do amazing things with them, I don't know who will come along to master them. You know it yourself, "not that bad" is not good enough in this game. Sadly Ultimates atm have very few match-ups that they excel in (as you gave the SK example). I don't need to really mention Chefs since they are pretty much at a disadvantage no matter the match up. A great buffer that's for sure, but sadly lacks much of the things it needs.

Resistance it self is balanced at least on accessory.

Other problem is that DEX stats gives too much of resistance, at least for MA classes.

Ultimate will always be resistance king.

I told you in my past 2 posts: 300+ FOC gets resisted by Fighter, while 100-FOC doesn't get resisted by Ultimates ... the "resistance king" doesn't seem to resist much

• If no one mastered it even the players who played this class in TW and in Here and managed to do amazing things with them, I don't know who will come along to master them. You know it yourself, "not that bad" is not good enough in this game. Sadly Ultimates atm have very few match-ups that they excel in (as you gave the SK example). I don't need to really mention Chefs since they are pretty much at a disadvantage no matter the match up. A great buffer that's for sure, but sadly lacks much of the things it needs.

You still forget that most of DBO players who were really good with ultimate, didn't even join POB stage.

Most of them will join in OB, soo if I am you, I would wait and see those old players with ultimates when they come and play them.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You still forget that most of DBO players who were really good with ultimate, didn't even join POB stage.

Most of them will join in OB, soo if I am you, I would wait and see those old players with ultimates when they come and play them.

Sadly incorrect, a lot of them joined POB only to quit after an absurd update that ruined the limit of their favorite class.

"If I am you," I would be honest and admit that Ultimates aren't gonna be a good class with the nerfs given.

The nerf wasn't even proper. The issue was extremely high Resist on Fighters. Instead of fixing Fighters or Max nerfing the 56% rings that you despise so much, the easier option was to just set a silly cap that ended up changing almost nothing in terms of harming Fighters. They could still run around and resist Max Focus + Successrate with 1 56% ring no problem, they stack DEX anyways, what did you expect. Ultimates, on the other hand, instead of being able to stack % accessories, now are limited to a maximum of 1, leaving them to around 360% resist along with the passive instead of 500%+.

Funny how you editted your previously incorrect statement and ended up with trying to insult me, that's not how you moderate. Be respectful.

"Well geared" ... Are you telling me that the greatly geared Ultimate majin players I mentioned need to play Ultimates better than the level that got one of them to win budokai?

Fair enough, I guess you just won too many budokais as a SK. You're really disappointing in your replies...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!