General Questions (Help Needed)

• Hi there, I have a few questions about the game and I'd appreciate some information, thanks in advance.

1. Map: I've noticed some parts of the map seem to not be unlocked (They're covered in blue), so I was wondering how do I unlock it? Is it even possible?
    2. Aging & Transformations to Super Forms: Are they possible right now or will they be possible in the future? Also, if they're available now, how to do it?
    3. Upgrading Merchant: I've seen NPCs that are "Upgrade Merchants" and I was wondering what do they do, because I don't really understand what upgrading means in this game. Also, how does it work?
    4. Pets: I've received some kind of an egg and I think it's supposed to be a pet (I got it from a Pet Merchant's quest), but it doesn't seem to work. Has this feature not been implemented to the game yet or am I doing something wrong?
    5. Accelerated Flying: How to accelerate when flying? I've managed to do it a few times, but I'm unsure as to how I actually did it.
    6. System Quests: I've been having trouble with completing system quests, because they're pretty unclear as to what I have to do, so if anyone has some insight, I'd appreciate.
    7. Dogi: I've noticed some people on the forum talking about something called "Dogi". I was wondering what that is and how do you get it?

• 1- yes it is possible, try to find the map unlockers
    2- you must be at least level 30 in order to do the adult quest which im not sure if its avaliable yet
    3- upgrade merchant is where you upgrade your stuff (weapons/pieces of armor), in order to do so you need upgrade stones
    4- im not sure if pets system is currently working
    5- double right click
    6- some quests like item pick up quests are not avaliable
    7- dogi is how people call customes (ex: android custome, goku custome)

• Map Unlockers? Any examples or something, because I don't think I've seen them yet?
    Also, what happens when you upgrade your gear? Does it get better stats?

• Map unlockers, to unlock darked out sections of the map you cant miss them they look awesome I posted a pic. It's like a big crystal looking thing you click on and it unlocks the map I still remember where they all are. You upgrade your weapons and gear and yes you guessed it the stats improve. You get a free ride to +8 on weapons and +6 on gear and after that....my specialty you get a frustrating to say the very least game of three cards with a success-fail-broken. Success gives you a +1 with blue(gear) or red(weapon) stones and with purple(weapon) or green(gear) +1-3, Fail means you Fail and broken means goodbye to what you just broke unless you use a white stone then you just lose some levels. I have some upgrade videos on my channel if you want to see it in action I have fails, brokens and one of my many +15's which is max.
    21jacyw.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!