Top 10 Strongest of Zverse

• Well if you take the fact that Goku and Vegeta are even as Super Saiyan 2's and SS3 is 4x's Gokus SS2 power level then you can say it is 4x Vegetas SS2 power level right? So that should mean he could fight 4x SS2 Vegetas but of course, the multipliers are unreliable at later levels lmao We have no idea what the max strength is for SS2 and SS3. Just that when you transform, your power increases said #x's ~ Its a good idea to have them though I think to kind of get an idea of the level difference~ Going by feats and all, you could say GT characters are weaker then a lot of Z but you know for a fact, they are way above them, use to be anyhow xD

• Well if you take the fact that Goku and Vegeta are even as Super Saiyan 2's and SS3 is 4x's Gokus SS2 power level then you can say it is 4x Vegetas SS2 power level right? So that should mean he could fight 4x SS2 Vegetas but of course, the multipliers are unreliable at later levels lmao We have no idea what the max strength is for SS2 and SS3. Just that when you transform, your power increases said #x's ~ Its a good idea to have them though I think to kind of get an idea of the level difference~ Going by feats and all, you could say GT characters are weaker then a lot of Z but you know for a fact, they are way above them, use to be anyhow xD

Exact, a ssj3 goku could handle 4 vegetas ssj2.

Since i don´t have enough official info at GT i can´t really make any math with that, is just guessing:

Gogeta and Vegetto are the same people fusioning, but in different ways, fusion dance for gogeta and potara for vegetto, since old kaioshin stated that potara is way stronger than
    fusion dance (and i wouldnt doubt his knowledge! :P) then vegetto is always stronger than gogeta [at the same form]

So, teorically, if Super Buu [raw, with no one absorbed] has 32B [the biggest Power Level i got from official source] then we can know for sure vegetto base is over 32B, then gogeta is somewhere near that too, also, get in your seats cuz the power level of vegetto/gogeta is stunning:

Vegetto/Gogeta base minimum - 32B
    SSJ1 - 1.6T
    SSJ2 - 3.2T
    SSJ3 - 12.8T [He never went this form but is the closes value to see how strong he is at ssj4 form]
    SSJ4 - Not enough data to evaluate so 12.8T+

EDIT:

Turns out the goku ssj3 and buu power levels i was using as reference was a fake v jump scan, it looked pretty legit tho, i got fooled i suppose :P [the ssj multiplifiers stay tho! those are official!]
    sVVpP2B.jpg

• @ Kaoq: I know what you mean. He had to get the Majin seal: "M" to get it but afterwards, he was able to use it or so I read/seen in games/anime etc but him and Goku was still even.
    @ Shard: To me, Vegetto and Gogeta are equeal since they come from the same source: Vegeta and Goku. Vegetto, to me, would only outshine Gogeta simply because he has no timer but again, that's just what I think~ Its never been official that neither of them could go SS2, SS3, SS4 if they had their tail, on their own but since Goku and Vegeta knew how, its safely assumed they could if they wanted to as Gotenks was the first and only fusion to show this, stage by stage, by going SS, SS2 then SS3~

• If compared in the same stage vegetto>gogeta simply cuz of this statement old kai did that potara fusion gives a much bigger boost than fusion dance. Since gogeta=vegetto the potara boost gives vegetto a little ahead

• I know Elder Kai said that about the potara ear-rings. Since the potara uses the max power of both fighters while fusion dance you have to be equal, obviously anyone can see Vegetto (Me hahhahahahahahaha) is stronger. Regardless, Im a fan of both so~ xD

• I know Elder Kai said that about the potara ear-rings. Since the potara uses the max power of both fighters while fusion dance you have to be equal, obviously anyone can see Vegetto (Me hahhahahahahahaha) is stronger. Regardless, Im a fan of both so~ xD

Yea, both are just insane

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!