RP recharge.

• Yes, refill at 70 took some time, but i'm not sure if it should go faster.. This might lead to problems with the "Knockdown" spamming classes in PVP.. However, it can be testet in upcoming alphas/betas. I'm not totally against this idea..

• I know there are these RP-Pots.. :D But i'm not a fan of using any Pots in PVP! I would love to see all pots banned from Budokai.. Goku never used a health pot or a dodge pot in manga.. However i guess i'm pretty alone with this wish.. :D

• There is a RP regeneration stat. RP regeneration comes on boots and a ring ( ring =quest only, correct me if I'm wrong).

If they plan on using the old scouter system again you can also get RP regeneration on scouter chips.

• There is a RP regeneration stat. RP regeneration comes on boots and a ring ( ring =quest only, correct me if I'm wrong).

If they plan on using the old scouter system again you can also get RP regeneration on scouter chips.

This and Doodlehead are right. I used to do it all the time on my crane and turtle. put dudes to sleep, put RP gear on, charge 4 balls and start knocking dudes down and resseting with sleep, which is good since you cant reduce sleep. Only good thing they gave to the human spirit classes.

You could wear RP charge on top bot AND shoes! some of that i belive you could get at CC DUN, the boots or something, i forget.
    rings, scouter chip and level the MA stuff if ur an MA, you can get alot of RP.

Or if you have alot of con, you could wear the RP increasing during combat ones and generate meter during fighting. it goes higher than you think at higher levels.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!