Almost Ready for OB, What now?....BALANCING CLASES

• HI Everyone.

Im gonna start whit the most obivuos problems.
    1.-
    NON EQUAL VALUE STATS

1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate

1 DEX = 5 Dodge Rate.
    Can anyone tell me where is the problem whit the values above?

If u didnt noticed pls dont comment. study the argument first.

This 2 Stats are antagonist, they nulify each other and the only way to do it is by higher value.

meaning that 100 FOC will Beat 50 DEX, and, 100DEX will beat 50 FOC. BUT, this aint the case, right now in server 100 DEX aint more than 50FOC, why?

cuz the values above.

So 1 Major change will be to make these stats give equal values.

u can chosse for 1DEX= 10 Dodge & 1FOC= 10 Hit, or 1DEX = 5 Dodge & 1FOC = 5 HIt, eathier way it will be just fine

2.- 1 SHOT KILLS,

I have a fighter, and even for me 1 shot kills gets boring.

How can we fix it:

Increase BASE CON, of all clases by 100%,

Meaning that at lvl 70 instead of having 80 CON whit no GEAR, u will have 160 Con

In the case of a fighter: It haves 80CON = 6850 LP in lvl 70 whit no gear, Doubleing to 160CON=13700LP, whit no gear.

13700LP is still in range of a 1 Shot Kill from another fighter but any other classe will be able to reach arround 20k, making it much more durable all those fights on Ranked.

Whit this 2 Changes, will be no need to add anyother change to skills, All Battles will last longer and every player will have the chance to use and grow real player skills, ranked, tournaments, budokais, dojos ETC will be 100% more fun.

PLS STUDY MY ARGUMENT FIRST BEFORE POST UR OPINION,

IM NOT INERESTED IN THE THINGS U THINK, J

IM LOOKING FOR INTELIGENT FEED BACK ON SPOTS I MIGHT BE MISSING.

THX.

• I'm not sure I follow

Fighters can dodge 200+Foc like it's nothing, make their dodge twice as powerful? I don't see how that's fair.

Well geared fighters can easily destroy anything with 1shot yeah, and that's a fighter issue, it's much less prevalent for other classes

Defeating SK, DW, and Ultimate Majins will become almost impossible with 2x LP (those classes barely wear any CON armor anyways), although it would be a very nice change to Chefs I admit (maybe still a bit too powerful even on them).

Killing Fighters with low Hp is already hard for most classes, killing them with 2x Dodge and 2x CON? I don't think that's a good idea.

Let's mention one more thing, this will take DW from one of the worst PvP classes to one of the best due to the fact they don't rely on dmg, but they have extremely high tankiness/HP. DW will have a standard 30K HP easily, allowing them to wear extremely high lp% regen and reflects set. Same thing for SK, only SK might be able to go even further beyond.

Ultimate Majins won't need resist like that, they can just also wear whatever Tanks wear and be even more powerful than Tanks are to some degree (60% LP regen + over 50% reflect).

You are trying to balance the game by making it much more difficult to do anything, and making it even more armor reliant than it already is, that ain't balancing.

• You pretty much just copied my idea for a thread with your own ideas. But yeah, Iceman already suggested something similar to you and I already debunked it, making every class tanky just defeats the purpose of certain classes and is a lazy sloppy way of balance/making this game take skill. You want longer fights? Okay my plan makes fights longer naturally since it removes the "Increase when critical is succesful" effect, meaning really only SM vs SM and maybe turtle vs turtle will be a fast fight, but that's really it. Even Fighter vs Fighter will be naturally longer since they won't be able to kill eachother with one shot anymore.

• I will not comment on everything because I'm lazy.

anyway, in MY opinion, every class should get an anti crit buff, similar to SK's.

ok, for parts, when I had the chips of anti-critic, even with little LP no one took 1 shot easily, because it gave the possibility of using a diversity of equipment, for example human with anti crit (top) jacket LP%, however the anti critic that you could get from the chips was pretty high, up from 50%.

this time was more balanced in this shot of 1 shot (just watch videos of the time)

a full party +6 could fight a full +10 without dying 10x per second

• In my opinion should return the chips for the Scouters (anyway I don't think it possible). NTL made a mistake in deleting the chips completely, just they should had capped the anti crit% and not remove the chips completely, since the motive of deleting the chips most of it was because the SK could reach more than 100% anti crit.

• In my opinion should return the chips for the Scouters (anyway I don't think it possible). NTL made a mistake in deleting the chips completely, just they should had capped the anti crit% and not remove the chips completely, since the motive of deleting the chips most of it was because the SK could reach more than 100% anti crit.

They coulda nerfed SK instead.

• You pretty much just copied my idea for a thread with your own ideas. But yeah, Iceman already suggested something similar to you and I already debunked it, making every class tanky just defeats the purpose of certain classes and is a lazy sloppy way of balance/making this game take skill. You want longer fights? Okay my plan makes fights longer naturally since it removes the "Increase when critical is succesful" effect, meaning really only SM vs SM and maybe turtle vs turtle will be a fast fight, but that's really it. Even Fighter vs Fighter will be naturally longer since they won't be able to kill eachother with one shot anymore.

I agree with most of this but would have to hear more. For example in what way could a fighter consistently be able to beat a dende or ulti without the high damage. Unless maybe their dodge was high enough that a dende or ult could rarely hit them without sacrificing con for focus or something

No, that's not what I meant xD , I know this is no longer possible, it was just a comparison.

For example, all classes have at least 1 buff, that is of each class. and that you can only use in this class.

the idea would be to leave the buffs look like this:
    Intense concentration:
    increase Dodge rate by 150 and 25% anti crit. (SK buff)

the idea would be to add something similar to other classes.

Fighter: Roar p. crit hit rate by 15 + 189 hit rate + 25% anti crit (max lv buff)
    Turtle: Spiritual damage boost: 46 e. attack + 25% anti crit (max lv buff)
    Dende: kamis healing techinique , the same stats + 25% anti crit (max lv buff)

the buffs were random, but the idea would be this, it could be any other buff.

thus give a chance to all classes have the same % anti crit, as at the time of the anti crit chips.

• increasing base con would break of the pve sytem for ever i don't agree with u

i agree with you, chip anti crit with cap max % anti crit is the best choice for repair at "1 shot 1 kill"

• hold on a bit, increasing con by 100% would only make sk one of the most powerful pvp class in dbog.

Swordsmans will get 1 shooted by fighting fighter, same if fighter will fight fighter

Full con sk and majins would have like 50k lp maybe more, which will destroy swordsman class tottaly, not sure bout fighters but they will be broke too cuz anticrit seems to do a thing

• Everyone with a anti crit% buff would make this TankBallOnline like it was 60 cap. Fighters wasn't born a crit class though, it got changed to the crit effect as a lazy buff just like removing scouter chips was a lazy way to nerf tanks. We can't follow into NTL footsteps and do it the lazy way, relying in anti crit% is RNG still anyway.

• is the most obvious and easy way to balance.

changing anything else will seriously affect pve, I doubt there is a better way that does not affect anything.
    just keep the anti cap this critical 90%, another thing is that the maximum you can get is 89%.

Yes, if you want to keep the RNG meta and continue having this game take little to no skill. Also PvE needs adjusting aswell since its much harder without attack speed, so there's that.

Dont you want this game to take skill? Be more than praying you dont get crit on? More than just equipping gear? I sure as hell do and so do many others which is why I made my PvP steroid thread.

• the increase base CON suggestion sounds good in theory, 1 shots wouldn't be much of a problem anymore but would also led to other problems I'm guessing. Maybe only in a PVP setting this buff can be applied

• Making mobs do more damage could solve this, i think

making mobs do more dammage so u will start a new pvp meta that may be worse then the actual pvp meta for mee it's simple if u don't wanna die with crits just goo anti critt / con instead of full dex that's the best deal calsse balance should bee in POB so peopole can think about there OB classe we just can't balance this game why ? cuz i'am sure there will be a usless classe(s) atm it's the DW and The GrandChef wich are the usless classes of the game in balance we are sure that humans and sk's would bee some how the most op clases since there is a huge amount of peopole who play this clases so nerfing them will lead to loosing the game base population and to server shutdown's

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!