Almost Ready for OB, What now?....BALANCING CLASES

• In my opinion should return the chips for the Scouters (anyway I don't think it possible). NTL made a mistake in deleting the chips completely, just they should had capped the anti crit% and not remove the chips completely, since the motive of deleting the chips most of it was because the SK could reach more than 100% anti crit.

that would be too op for all classes along with CCBD green buff + armor anti critical will make the game unbalanced let the higher anti critical chance and buff be to tank classes only SK already has a buff so DW should has it too.

• that would be too op for all classes along with CCBD green buff + armor anti critical will make the game unbalanced let the higher anti critical chance and buff be to tank classes only SK already has a buff so DW should has it too.

You're right but remember that the anti crit is capped at 80%, so there would be no problem. Like I said, anyway, it's not possible that the chips back.

• that would be too op for all classes along with CCBD green buff + armor anti critical will make the game unbalanced let the higher anti critical chance and buff be to tank classes only SK already has a buff so DW should has it too.

I dont use fighter and i dont k why u want high anti crit like 80-90% even tho u havent mentioned it, but dont complain when it comes and fighter in budokai will never win the title bc of that high anti crit. And all those other threads like increasing con. by 100% just to not get 1 shooted is just ridiculous, increasing con. increasing anti crit cap(someday 99%) will kill fighters and and swordsmans in pvp balance. Namek with 50k lp with no transformation + anti crit, goodbye swordsman due to visual kd bugg and fighters crit. Im telling this to all fighters not only xeo.

• I dont use fighter and i dont k why u want high anti crit like 80-90% even tho u havent mentioned it, but dont complain when it comes and fighter in budokai will never win the title bc of that high anti crit. And all those other threads like increasing con. by 100% just to not get 1 shooted is just ridiculous, increasing con. increasing anti crit cap(someday 99%) will kill fighters and and swordsmans in pvp balance. Namek with 50k lp with no transformation + anti crit, goodbye swordsman due to visual kd bugg and fighters crit. Im telling this to all fighters not only xeo.

i think you didn't understand what i said

• The CON buff can't be only applied in PvP. It screws PvP more than it does PvE....

PvE : Everyone will survive more.

PvP: The entire game balance will be tipped.

If you want a way to cure oneshots, think of maybe deleting the effect of "Damage increased when a critical hit is successful"

Maybe you could make THIS specific effect only apply in PvE due to how bad Turtle will become without it in PvE.

In my opinion, you can apply a similar effect to Turtles to keep them powerful in both PvP and PvE consistently, at least Kames aren't as powerful as Needles. My Chef (still under work on lots of parts) can tank a crit Giant Kame from a +10 wand but I can't tank a Super Needle from a +10 Stick Fighter (Note that I have around 3 times as much Physical Def as I have Energy Def (TMQ Armor makes the difference).

Fighters have too much going on for them, all could agree quite easily. Buffing CON and such to combat the advantages Fighters are provided is not right, a smarter change is needed to Fighters as a class rather than how the game works. I personally think stats are "balanced" to a decent degree, but the ability to abuse specific stats with different classes make some stats stand out significantly.

No change is needed to main stats, change is needed to the classes that can abuse those stats beyond belief.

• If the "Damage increased when a critical hit is successful" is deleted, the races will be completely unbalanced. As you know, not all skills have that effect, so if the effect is deleted, many skills / races will be completely unbalanced.

• well men i don't agree with u the certical crit hit rate deleted means that sk's will go full con ( wich means impossible to kill ) reducing it and make it stacable ( so peopole won't go for crit hit rate ) or just reducing it from the wand / golves and add the stats iin the dogi's hat's ... effect and in the earings so peopole to do insane dammage crit would go full crit

• If the "Damage increased when a critical hit is successful" is deleted, the races will be completely unbalanced. As you know, not all skills have that effect, so if the effect is deleted, many skills / races will be completely unbalanced.

That's why you replace that effect with bleed effect, and nerf things that needed a nerf since 2013, like steal life and hesitation. And you will have this.

That's how it was in KR. Back when fighters only one shotted other humans, notice they still survive but it's the DoT that kills them, and it's only SHSN that's strong enough to kill the humans in one shot. A tank could easily tank that so no one shots for them, which of course is how it should be. Also notice that Strider is being 1v1 by 2 level 55s? And he is only using his own buffs? And is still winning? This is because no instant kills, right now if this happened the Korean could have started with any needle and just one shot him.

Think of it like this in terms of skill, 55 Cap KR is Super smash brothers Melee, and 70 Cap TW/Dbog is Super smash brothers Brawl.

• I think this game is impossibile to balance all classes because the system of fight is point and click at difference at other action mmorpg where is possibile to dodge skill by your ability. There will be always one class strongest then another until this system will exist. I guess this game was wonderfull if you can dodge by your ability and not for lucky and stats

• I think this game is impossibile to balance all classes because the system of fight is point and click at difference at other action mmorpg where is possibile to dodge skill by your ability. There will be always one class strongest then another until this system will exist. I guess this game was wonderfull if you can dodge by your ability and not for lucky and stats

This video would be 20 seconds tops if its was DBOG.

i agree with u peopole can't understand that some classes are made for pve and otheres for pvp u can't do pvp with all classes ( only if u cashed 500 $ ) i think that a up for dw and grand chef is best think we can do

• i agree with u peopole can't understand that some classes are made for pve and otheres for pvp u can't do pvp with all classes ( only if u cashed 500 $ ) i think that a up for dw and grand chef is best think we can do

Nonsense, if SK Karma and Turtle are god status at everything, why are classes like DW barely good at anything? Every class should be able to do all the content in the game but shouldn't be SS tier at them all.

• is bad quality video but, is cap 55? or cap 60? and theirs equip seems be very bad, its normally that fighting is too long

This was uploaded in August 2010, so KR 55 cap. And no it's not their equips, these players especially Zolo, Attacker, and ROB spammed PvE for their gears. Also no "Damage increased when critical hit is successful effect" or OP 70 cap 33% crit weapons so that's why you don't see one shots, also no thunder. And that's the whole point, this game can take skill like this in 70 cap, just needs a lot of adjustments. They added all that easy mode stuff later, Dbo KR level 55 cap was a hard game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!