yo which master class should i choose

• im not quite sure on what ur trying to say dude with sword i take is swordsman but what is energy shooty beam guy? if thats meant to be fighter then its all personal preference i prefer swordsman as it takes actually thinking and strategy to win whereas fighters is more of a simple class although i have seen some my fighters who take it the 1step further and actually make a combo

how are you gonna make fun of what im saying when what you wrote makes even less sense

• He means martial artist or spiritualist.

I should prefer Martial artist and when you reach level 30, Choose fighter to be your master class, its pretty much basic and the special thing about this class is it has instant transmission but if you really want to feel dragonball feeling, i prefer spiritualist and your master class should be turtle hermit.

It has 2 kamehameha and farming and leveling well be easy when it comes for grinding and dungeon runs prefer turtle hermit than fighter.

• He means martial artist or spiritualist.

I should prefer Martial artist and when you reach level 30, Choose fighter to be your master class, its pretty much basic and the special thing about this class is it has instant transmission but if you really want to feel dragonball feeling, i prefer spiritualist and your master class should be turtle hermit.

It has 2 kamehameha and farming and leveling well be easy when it comes for grinding and dungeon runs prefer turtle hermit than fighter.

no i meant fighter and swordsman

• jajajaa.

silly kur xenos being rude and trolling an honest question.

bruceleekungfuu.

the 2 classes you named are physical base classes. they do have some energy attacks but they are not very effective in pvp combat or team dunguoens pve.

if you choose either of those classes you can use energy attacks but the class will then be very limited to what it can do. if you are in party and are a fighter or a swordsmen and you start using energy attacks in a dungueon you will get instantly kicked from the party as energy attacks for those classes are ineffective.

all energy attacks for fighter and swordsmen are good for is kd in pvp or if you have no speed aoe for basic stone gathering

ok kurs

I'm off

*peace

• "i hope this game dies because new people are populating it"

i hope you die when trump takes away your healthcare and gov support

If you’re going to insult someone come up with something that hasn’t been heard 100 times and maybe something more intelligent, also clearly you don’t know how to read. I hope this game dies cause of the ridiculous shit people like you say. Like how the hell do fighters look anything like an energy user.

while I do admit that it was rude of me, in no shape or form was it even remotely close to trolling.

• If you’re going to insult someone come up with something that hasn’t been heard 100 times and maybe something more intelligent, also clearly you don’t know how to read. I hope this game dies cause of the ridiculous shit people like you say. Like how the hell do fighters look anything like an energy user.

while I do admit that it was rude of me, in no shape or form was it even remotely close to trolling.

why did you make a new account? cant bare the shame of your own words?

• this thread will be closed due to a flame war breaking out.

bruceleekungfu

the information that chop said about swordsmen and fighters is 100% correct

the 2 classes you named are physical base classes. they do have some energy attacks but they are not very effective in pvp combat or team dunguoens pve.

if you choose either of those classes you can use energy attacks but the class will then be very limited to what it can do. if you are in party and are a fighter or a swordsmen and you start using energy attacks in a dungueon you will get instantly kicked from the party as energy attacks for those classes are ineffective.

all energy attacks for fighter and swordsmen are good for is kd in pvp or if you have no attack speed gear; aoe for basic stone gathering

he should have worded that better without trying start problems.

regards boxbox

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!