*Release* Pran Dogi

• Hello dbo players

In this thread i finally release my Time Patroller Pran dogi addon. This was supposed to be a dogi i made exclusivly for translators, to reward them for their hard work. But since this mod was heavily requested by the community i changed my mind and made it a public release. This mod replaces the Guild dogi which you can buy for 7,500 zeni. Like always i included some instructions on how to install, and the resource tool inside of the mod pack.

Thanks to El Seriouse Cake for making the amazing icon! Go check out his mods too!

Enjoy!

The hair is not included. I will release it too, if it gets heavily requested too.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ssghm1u2ostn4jn/Pran_dogi.rar

93e2dc82cfcd65ea9329578604a21905.pngPran_render.png

Edited once, last by Brad: Added new link because all links became invalid after the site transfer. ().

1.lol es el dogi de navidad lo estaba esperando

• kakaichi I believe the some of community under appreciates the free time and effort you guys put into bringin the game to a language that is more recognizable to the community hopefully you guys get rewarded fairly for your work.

I wouldn't mind seein a in game title in open beta just for u guys saying translator. as well as a translator only dogi

who knows thou. I'm not a translator. but I respect the work u guys do. I wouldn't be playing this game if it wasn't translated and I believe a fair number of players would feel the same.

thanks for your hard work and dedication. from a no name guy

*peace

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!