Are they going to add more items and hair styles/facial styles?

• is DBOG(which I doubt would) add a new hairstyle? Like, maybe new ssj or gohan hair so it won't look similar to that crappy only gold version texture that sayians had in xenoverse? (I know it doesnt but for some characters Ive seen them only being retextured)

and items and new maps maybe?

I have a HIGH doubt for this. considering this is just a server revival. im sure all daneos and beyond his power to develop wouldn't know ALL of that. Considering its made in a foriegn countries(korea taiwan and hong kong) I know that in one of those countries, they use a completely different coding engine for some MMOS. especially for map and model creation.

Items would be really easy though, model creation could be a possibility.

• Its possible to add custom models in a game. But thats another work load from the development staff.
    Perhaps, when server development is not on high-priority. Customization will follow.

P.S.
    Don't doubt, we've been able to add custom stuff on other games we developed. ;)

For now, customization is not being considered atm.

• Its possible to add custom models in a game. But thats another work load from the development staff.
    Perhaps, when server development is not on high-priority. Customization will follow.

P.S.
    Don't doubt, we've been able to add custom stuff on other games we developed. ;)

For now, customization is not being considered atm.

btw, whats the release date of closed and open beta?

• New Hairstyles can be added only if someone would take the trouble new models to create, whether further Maps will follow at some point is to jetziegen time still unknown, because you first need to bring the game to as original still and fix all the bugs and errors must ,

What will eventually follow a new map is the Urunai Barba Map, but I also do not know if there quest giver, Mobs, NPC, etc. are available, as this map was a long-planned, and available in the launcher is only one it can not enter as a normal player of the NPC is indeed already been in since the beginning of cards there but I think that at some point when the game really should go well and everything is on the original point of origin might be new maps follow but when comes first Urunai Barba map.

In German

Neue Frisuren können nur hinzugefügt werden wenn sich jemand die mühe machen würde neue Modelle zu erstellen, ob weitere Maps irgendwann folgen werden ist zum jetziegen Zeitpunkt noch unbekannt, da man erstmal das Spiel auf denn Ursprungstand bringen muss und die ganzen Bugs und Fehler beheben muss.

Was irgendwann als neue Map folgen wird ist die Urunai Barba Map, ich weiß aber auch nicht ob dort Questgeber, Mobs, NPC u.s.w vorhanden sind, da diese Map schon langer geplannt war, und im Launcher vorhanden ist nur man diese nicht betreten kann als normaler Spieler der NPC steht ja auch bereits schon bei denn Anfangskarten dort ich denke aber das irgendwann wenn das spiel wirklich gut laufen sollte und alles auf dem Original Ursprungspunkt ist vielleicht neue maps folgen werden aber wenn kommt zuerst die Urunai Barba Map.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!