Bind on equip items from dungeons

• I think a good idea for dungeon loot is to have items be bind on equip. Being a Namek healer, Namek tank, or Buu buffer, you could not get gear for your human. One of the main problems in getting groups for any dungeon, back when DBO was still around, was the lack of people who wanted to be a Namek healer, Namek tank, or a Buu buffer. People would try to multi client, a really bad thing to do for any game, to be able to do things in-game for lack of buffers.

Devs please make it so items in dungeons are bind on equip and can be rolled for by the whole party. I would not mind being a Namek healer if I have a chance of getting loot for my human.

I mean those in the community that do not want to play a ssj is exceptionally low. You can't expect that tiny population to queue for dungeons for everyone. People are going to get bored of waiting. Just a thought.

• That's what I'm saying. They should be tradeable and sellable. A Namek healer might want gear for their human too, but they are there to help heal you so everyone has a chance for the gear. Even if they dont implement this, I am still going to play this. Just saying how they had it in DBO was bind on pick up in UDs. It should be bind on equip. You can carry the item and it won't be bound to you unless you equip it. That way you can sell it or send it to your human. This was true in UDs, but not in TMQs, from what I remember.

• Do not understand this idea. Items from TMQ/UD was already binded on equip. They was tradable before equip

@edit,
    If you want bind on equip for CC items too i say NO. CC gear can not be tradable, otherwise cash-users will get it easy. CC gear gives chance to get advantage over cash-players.
    If you want CC gear for your figher then you have to go CC with fighter, but you will say that no one wants fighter in CC. Right, and because of this CC gear on fighter makes hin more unique, and prove his skill.

• Arrow knows what I'm talking about. He remembers. That stuff shouldn't happen and on the 100 floor challenge, it should be bind on equip. Why? So that I will go with my dende instead of you waiting hours for a dende that's willing to go. Again, people who will have a main as a dende or majin will be tiny in comparison to how many people will have human characters. So, why not make the coin machines bind on equip? That way, I can go on my dende heal you and buy my human armor if thats what i want. Problem solved. Don't make us wait hours to find 1 dende main whose willing to go.

Trust me. If you do this, people will think twice. "Hmm... If I make a dende healer or a majin buffer, I will get into parties faster and get my equipment for my human at the same time. Ok, let me go make one."

Background info: The 100 floor challenge, I forgot the name, machines would only allow you to buy equipment for your current character. I think this is a terrible mistake. Or it was bind on pick up, I can't remember exactly. But, I could not be on my dende, do the 100 floor challenge, and buy my human stuff from these machines; same bind on pick up issue with kraken and some other UDs i cant remember.

• Arrow knows what I'm talking about. He remembers. That stuff shouldn't happen and on the 100 floor challenge, it should be bind on equip. Why? So that I will go with my dende instead of you waiting hours for a dende that's willing to go. Again, people who will have a main as a dende or majin will be tiny in comparison to how many people will have human characters. So, why not make the coin machines bind on equip? That way, I can go on my dende heal you and buy my human armor if thats what i want. Problem solved. Don't make us wait hours to find 1 dende main whose willing to go.

Trust me. If you do this, people will think twice. "Hmm... If I make a dende healer or a majin buffer, I will get into parties faster and get my equipment for my human at the same time. Ok, let me go make one."

Background info: The 100 floor challenge, I forgot the name, machines would only allow you to buy equipment for your current character. I think this is a terrible mistake. Or it was bind on pick up, I can't remember exactly. But, I could not be on my dende, do the 100 floor challenge, and buy my human stuff from these machines; same bind on pick up issue with kraken and some other UDs i cant remember.

I agree also we need the option to buy either e.Def or m.Def armour from cc battle dungeons

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!