• I think that making a FRIEZA RACE in your way... will take much longer annd would be a much broken class than others... i mean you have 4 form (not counting the Full powered form)
    I think IF ( and only IF) they want to make such thing, they must make something like Cooler's way of transforming! So you only have the normal Cooler , and the one transform is The full powered Cooler, with the face mask and all!

• I think that making a FRIEZA RACE in your way... will take much longer annd would be a much broken class than others... i mean you have 4 form (not counting the Full powered form)
    I think IF ( and only IF) they want to make such thing, they must make something like Cooler's way of transforming! So you only have the normal Cooler , and the one transform is The full powered Cooler, with the face mask and all!

If that race existed it would have 1 transformation only

• I think new races are not needed..
    For me it would go like this: 1st a stable bug-free server -> then balancing classes -> then translation of game -> and then if the other 3 things are done and only then, maybe new contant like Majin-south map for example.. New classes are to much effort in my opinion! If they implement Freeza Dogi that would easy do it for me..
    Everybody who wants Freeza class, should go play Xenoverse..

• i would like more races but it would take a lot of work to progam into the game that isn't even done and also it would have to be balance out with outher races because in DB C (dragon block c - mine craft mod) they added the freiza race but they made it to op even at max out stats for all of them the namekian race battle power only reached 200,000 while the sayain race and the freiza race reached over 15 mil but the point of this it would be hard to balance out the race to be equaly to each other unless they have better gear

• Honestly, i think its way too much work..
    - Making Models(Kid/adult)
    - make new skills
    - animate skills
    - make new transformation
    - make new Master classes (incl. Masterquests)
    - make new gear/weapons
    - enable all dungeons / tmq / CC so these classes can enter
    - rework auction house -so that new classes got their own section
    - make sure they can pick up any quests above lvl 20(id table)
    - completely rebalance the game
    - And last but not least - on which map should the new race start? Make a new one just for them? Including new NPC and quests?
    Thats just not worth it..

• human race is good idea because we have character with Krillin
    and the human race could be divided into two normal human and human android like android 18

Human race is already in the game, the only difference between a full Human and a Human with Saiyan blood like the ones in DBO is, basically, that the last one can unlock the SSJ form. Humans with Saiyan blood doesn't have a big Zenkai boost after near death, their powers raise as fast as a normal human can (that's why we must cooperate with other players to defeat enemies like Raditz, Nappa or Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga, we aren't that strong, teamwork and transformations is what keep us alive), so, a normal human, is totally weak compared to the rest of races, without transformations or anything.
    And about the Androids... that's pretty much an idea for a class than a totally different race.

• Tbh, if you can rip out the models and skills from Xenoverse, then you pretty much got the Frieza Race. But that would take a lot bugfixing etc after adding it to the game. Also the game doesn't even have a closed beta yet.

• Just keep in mind that this will take awhile by that I mean a super long time maybe 2 or 3 years maybe less maybe more but if they are willing to do it which I doubt just be prepared and dont expect anything too much basically dont expect it to take a short amount of time I know NOW you will say something like its ok we can wait and sh*t like that but in future people will ask when will this race be added blah blah blah which is what is happening right now with the server opening times and stuff so it is just getting really frustrating so just expect a long wait ok and be prepared for arguments about when its coming out and stuff.I also really want a new race but just dont complain if the time comes when you are able to because the team are already busy with so much stuff so be patient. To be honest just stop talking about this because the only person who can say yes to this is someon like freaking Daneos or someone like that just stop I dont believe it is ever gonna happen so just stop dreaming

• new race will unbalance 2 much the game

I demand explanation. This statement sounds retarded. Your statement is based on what examples?

Because I am 100% sure that any smart developer, before bringing out new content, tests new content. It is not like people add something completely random with random stats, skills and just watch how things would turn out.

• I demand explanation. This statement sounds retarded. Your statement is based on what examples?

Because I am 100% sure that any smart developer, before bringing out new content, tests new content. It is not like people add something completely random with random stats, skills and just watch how things would turn out.

The fact that some classes can flat out one shot/bleed you to death/and make you have no chance to attack from start to finish during a match, so there is no way to even consider anything new to this game before balancing out everything within it. Madrid is pretty probably saying a new race will make it even more unbalanced. Elsword is a perfect example of adding new classes without caring about balancing the previous, just becomes more and more broken.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!