User Interface resizing sliders / Customization

• If there's already a method for this, feel free to trash this thread and bring a working method to my attention. Typically I'm pretty nifty with work-arounds for these sort of inconveniencies, but I feel as though I may post my spill.

This may only be an existing need for players using a larger resolution screen! However,

I'm running DBO at a screen resolution of 5120 x 2880, and the user interface becomes microscopic. The quality is what you'd expect from a 4K monitor at the given resolution, but the games interface has no way to keep its proper ratio.

Of course you can go into your display settings and adjust the scaling by percentages, but with that comes a huge hit to your quality, and naturally, your high res capabilities are now in vain because of it.

Customizable UI sliders would be most satisfactory to fix a mediocre issue as such. That way users are able to set a comfortable UI for their own playstyle.

Examples attached:

Regular resolution

200% scaled resolution

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!