Hi Daneos, Important and urgent..

• Hello everyone, happy holidays, Congratulate Daneos for your great work.<3

1.- I want to start with jewelry of Kraken and Cell (short term)

that jewelry should be able to be commercialized, so we can better the economy in the game, because now everything is brown boxes ...

Everything in the game is brown box ... for players who do not donate money it is very difficult to get them,this will help a lot.

2.-the drop of the TMQS (Yes again):

it is impossible to get the maximum statistics in items, for example 34 dex 34 con etc,

and the only way to get it is to use brown boxes in the armor (if new boxes)

3.-Tracker(long term) that's for you to keep in mind:

In antiquity the trackers could be placed some items that had different functions, for example: there was an item that could block you from being inspected.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12234/

• Another important thing that I forget to mention, is on tatami, it should be like in TW, for example: when you throw a bleed, debuff etc on a tatami and you leave the effect should continue, it was very funny to see how they died outside of tatami of a bleeding ... please support me so that daneos ignores.

• 1 the server get a wipe sooner or later the econemy will get better then

it didnt make it better if you make a item sellable or not

it is not difficult get brown boxen you only do world boss event collect some coins and trade zeni+coins for the brown box

so you dont need cashshop

2 a better way to get gear with max stats is to craft it, dnont try to drop it in dungeons so you dont need the brown boxes to have good stats

• TMQ drops, it's already impossible to get 34 con or such because that is for level 70 Legendary, not level 58.

I personally think that some stats need to be fully removed from possible stats for armor.

Things like Defense Rate, Physical Defense, Energy Defense, Static LP/EP values, and LP/EP recovery when hit (not LP/EP%Regen, different stats) are COMPLETELY unnecessary for stats and we all know no one will use them. The only reason people use them is because of their Unlucky boxing.

• you are also wrong, the lvl 58 armor of tmq its maximum statistic is 34 and it is better than 70 because? , because it's lvl 58 and it's cheaper to upgrade ... that's why it's better.

Lvl 58 Max stats are similar to lvl 70 Rare stats. How can level 70 and level 58 be equal XD?

And no, it's not only better because it's cheaper to upgrade... it's better because it provides higher Base Def for Majins and higher Energy Def for Humans. Accessing them to Namekians isn't even necessary but it'd be a bit unfair to just take that armor away.

• TBH the anti-scan IS a must have by beta.

I 100% agree with that Donald firefist

Brown boxes has been confirmed that they will give more out from the event when u use gold coins at the npc for boss event.

• Stop saying tha ecconomy will get better in OB ? how can u know ? it iis not difficult to get brown boxes ? if u are an op farmer and u farmed at least 5h a day the best u will get is 1 boxe and maybe 1 gold coiin if u are lucky as hell so stop saying that it's easy to get them cuz it's not and even if u get them u can't sell / trade cuz they are binded the stuff u craft and the Jewels u craft them too ? or u have usless jewls ?

• Stop saying tha ecconomy will get better in OB ? how can u know ? it iis not difficult to get brown boxes ? if u are an op farmer and u farmed at least 5h a day the best u will get is 1 boxe and maybe 1 gold coiin if u are lucky as hell so stop saying that it's easy to get them cuz it's not and even if u get them u can't sell / trade cuz they are binded the stuff u craft and the Jewels u craft them too ? or u have usless jewls ?

You could always farm the coins with multiple chars at one time. You are right it takes to long to get enough brown boxes compared to cashers. But compared to TW it's still a big step forward. On TW it was impossible to get brown boxes without cashing and I think they were not even tradeable (not sure about this part right now).

• You could always farm the coins with multiple chars at one time. You are right it takes to long to get enough brown boxes compared to cashers. But compared to TW it's still a big step forward. On TW it was impossible to get brown boxes without cashing and I think they were not even tradeable (not sure about this part right now).

hi bro , do u know that we are in a private server ? and a private server have to bee waaaaaaaayyyy less p2w then the offecielle server ? !! stop compare dbotw and dbog in what is in ur favour !! there is no way to compare this 2" project's" i'am not saying that daneos didn't do good things to this server ( fly dash , token shop , box on wb , the dogi balls in CC ) but i think he can make it less p2w 4 gold coins is way too high ( since u need to bee extremly lucky to get a good stat with less then 10 boxes ) i hope u will understand what i meant <3 peace

• hi bro , do u know that we are in a private server ? and a private server have to bee waaaaaaaayyyy less p2w then the offecielle server ? !! stop compare dbotw and dbog in what is in ur favour !! there is no way to compare this 2" project's" i'am not saying that daneos didn't do good things to this server ( fly dash , token shop , box on wb , the dogi balls in CC ) but i think he can make it less p2w 4 gold coins is way too high ( since u need to bee extremly lucky to get a good stat with less then 10 boxes ) i hope u will understand what i meant <3 peace

You are right. This project needs to be better than tw but (now just my personal opinion) we should try to get to the same state as tw first and after that I would start making things better. The reason for that is if you change something now it could effect so many things like make pvp unbalanced or make pve to easy or anything. But if you have a really good working version then you can just test one thing and test it out and you will exactly now what is the problem how to fix it and stuff like that.

• You are right. This project needs to be better than tw but (now just my personal opinion) we should try to get to the same state as tw first and after that I would start making things better. The reason for that is if you change something now it could effect so many things like make pvp unbalanced or make pve to easy or anything. But if you have a really good working version then you can just test one thing and test it out and you will exactly now what is the problem how to fix it and stuff like that.

pve is tested with +15 stuff in server dev so in OB we won't have this stuff and it will bee way too hard to done somthing wiith normal stuff +8 -+10

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!