Hi Daneos, Important and urgent..

• pve is tested with +15 stuff in server dev so in OB we won't have this stuff and it will bee way too hard to done somthing wiith normal stuff +8 -+10

True! Just go and try to do PVE with a +8 crane now.. totally useless! My lvl 59 Crane does 1900 damage with mystical crane thypoon on lvl 2 mobs! On lvl 58 it is like 1000! Main weapon +8(lvl55) and sub +9(lvl58). This makes crane completly useless. It looks like the masterskill(passive) only boosts dots, but not the skills base damage it self - like it should!

I played Crane alot in HK, and atm cranes are just a disgrace for what they used to be. If a lvl 50 +0 DW does more damage then a +8/+9 Crane you know something is f*cked up. So for me the new most useless class atm is crane.

• TBH the anti-scan IS a must have by beta.

Anti-scan nice feature, but that holds the community out from learning about gear and different ways to build up, for example a new player would be lost and not learn anything if people run around with anti-scan. I would apply it in Budokai but other than that, not needed. Im curious Sendoku why you are that worried for anyone to see your gear?

• Anti-scan nice feature, but that holds the community out from learning about gear and different ways to build up, for example a new player would be lost and not learn anything if people run around with anti-scan. I would apply it in Budokai but other than that, not needed. Im curious Sendoku why you are that worried for anyone to see your gear?

It just for a PVP situation people seeing your gear can easily counter your gear if they see what your wearing. For the newer player there are plenty of guide out to build up your class and you give an idea on how the class should be played and what gear you should wear. I think don't think it problem because at all because that new player just has to ask if you can see whoever gears i don't thing anyone would be douch about it if there not in a PVP match against the guy

• hi bro , do u know that we are in a private server ? and a private server have to bee waaaaaaaayyyy less p2w then the offecielle server ? !! stop compare dbotw and dbog in what is in ur favour !! there is no way to compare this 2" project's" i'am not saying that daneos didn't do good things to this server ( fly dash , token shop , box on wb , the dogi balls in CC ) but i think he can make it less p2w 4 gold coins is way too high ( since u need to bee extremly lucky to get a good stat with less then 10 boxes ) i hope u will understand what i meant <3 peace

what

• It just for a PVP situation people seeing your gear can easily counter your gear if they see what your wearing. For the newer player there are plenty of guide out to build up your class and you give an idea on how the class should be played and what gear you should wear. I think don't think it problem because at all because that new player just has to ask if you can see whoever gears i don't thing anyone would be douch about it if there not in a PVP match against the guy

Yea I think its more useful for official pvp, I can see it will be handy for none official beefs but listen for people who wanna get inspiration from other players in PVE, its the worst thing to implement IMO, better enhance it so it only works for offcial pvp (Budokai), and thats what I stated from the start if you read what I wrote. GUIDES? what guides? PVE guides, dude there is no guides for gearing for BID or any dungeon. Those guides are for PVP mostly. The less people know, the better right, right.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!