PVE CRANES

• Hi huys, i dont have any Crane so maybe you could exlpain me how to make work the crane in the bids and other stuffs.

For now all the times that i went with a crane to any bid the bleeds take all the agro and make the character unviable for pbe stuffs, even with the agro buff of the sk.

could be great have a speed-bleed crane, but for now is hard to work with a character that dont make explosive damage and take all the agro anyway.

Im not talking about increase thousands or any pvp stuff.. just make the crane bleeds less agro demanding

What do you think?

• well it's you'r team wich is bad

or u don't watch agro my suggestions : put the 33 % lp then the dadon's and finnaly cyclone ( put the deff debuff first ) then go speed and watch ur agro when u look that u are at like 80 % u stop attack

• hes talking about cranes argo. theres currently a problem for dws as cranes can generate more argo then them.

a simple solution is give them an argo skill similar to sks argo generating abilities.

cranes in general are not very useful in dps due to dots defense. what they are useful for is boss killers .

the lp reduction by 33% is unreal. very useful as well as crane freeze. if crane is smart and gets into a speed party what they have to do is lp reduction on boss. run for the hills and freeze boss. let the speedsters kill the boss. if crane has full cd gear they can spam freeze without missing a beat.

funny thing is most people don't recognize cranes potential in bids like kraken they rather laugh at them when they look for parties and take others along.

• crane thousand slashes use to be one their many PVE niche but it got nerfed due to pvp issues or complaintss

• well it's you'r team wich is bad

or u don't watch agro my suggestions : put the 33 % lp then the dadon's and finnaly cyclone ( put the deff debuff first ) then go speed and watch ur agro when u look that u are at like 80 % u stop attack

are you a Crane ? you simply take the 100% agro with the dadon... the rest of the combo is useless for the reasons that i make this post.

im not asking for damages combos, im talking about the amount of agro of the crane skills

• are you a Crane ? you simply take the 100% agro with the dadon... the rest of the combo is useless for the reasons that i make this post.

im not asking for damages combos, im talking about the amount of agro of the crane skills

if with one skill u take agro so there is a real problem i would bee glad to do a bid with u to see how this is even possible add mee ing TheProdige

• cranes suffer from many problems in game.

in pve they should just go for debuffer role not dot user, especially on a boss utilize your crane freeze if possible, and use lp% also if u have an entire debuff build weaken the bosses attack power it would help your party.

as for thousand slashes its useless for anything don't bother with it.

dots are weakened due to the dot defenses being brought back from Taiwan. so they aren't as helpul either.

ingeneral some classes are better suited for pve then others cranes for dps isn't a best choice better off getting a turtle or fighter for that role in a party

• sorry but i preffer cranes then turtle's specially for cc 100

• i understand you but in my opinion crane should have a better perfomance in pve, use only for debuff isnt right. My point is if we use Cranes only for debuff they will never been chonsen for a bid party. We have a few alternatives to the full speed party. But we really need a few more to make the game more interesting.
    We can go with full speed turtles, so Cranes shoul not have problem with the basic imput damage. But if you must lose the explosive damage of the turtle for the early instances of the bids, you should gain something more before.
    I dont have a Crane, and i m not searching his utility with the actual performance, just wanna start a discusion of how can the class be more usefull for the pve ( in my opinion Cranes should be ones of the best pve classes in the game). with a few changes that shouldnt afect the pvp system. A low rate agro could help them, or a short time buff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!