CD Reduction CAP

• don't know the exact value but it's between 68 and 75
    68 < cap <= 75

As percent it's 50%

If you are dragonclan you will get +20 from your passive

If you are dragonclan you will get +20 from your passive

oh dude how can i forget that! lool thats the reason couse i cant reduce more than that.. with that pasive the cap seems to be 70.
    Thanks men

• The CDR system is very bad imo since only Martial Artists and DragonClan Can reach this cap with relative ease whereas classes like Turtle where max cd is a must for PVP purposes. You are forced into obtaining CC gear to reach these caps. which isnt really a problem but from my own experience boxing that gear is beyond a nightmare. I think the cap should be around 60-65 for 50% 75 CDR for 60% is fair not 50%

• The cooldown % cap in retail was waaaaay higher than this. It's 72 cooldown right now which leads up to the 50% cap. (72*0.7=50.4%, AKA the exact cap) Now you can reach the cap with just accessories, no Plasma buffs, CC gear, or MA buffs required.

I'll wait out for this big promised balancing stage, but one thing's a fact for now. The balance is much worse than retail DBO. This is just another contributing factor.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!