Dark Warrior 2x Solo Budokai Champion~

• Just speaking the truth though even with 100% anti confuse the confuse still goes through. Confuse is the most broken status ailment there is. I would bet 10 bucks if you use that confuse with rp, every SK and other classes will be a cheesecake to beat. (Ive also seen you spam it in your first budokai video)

I dont have time to waste with people who cant theorycraft for shit and learn, but its a new year so i will be kind.

Confusion IS op as you said, ok, thén nerf thé one from majins too ? They last much longer.

Also fear rp is exactly like confuse, nerf it too ?

Ah, but spell lock which is à permanent effect with just à bit of CDR is fine, and SK crush everything is fine aswell.

People, no, casual players see something new and they complain.

Aydee, vadas, thé two sk which i Beat in finals said they will counter my strat.

Thén, you, à nobody who's never won aura with full +15, say it should be nerf.

There's a reason why they are at the top, and you're at the bottom.

I could hide any footage, but instead i chose to LEAK my whole strat, and instead of learning from it, people are crying.

Happy new year !

• I dont even have full +15 so you probably dont know much about me, however majins confusion is not op because majins cannot drag people to the corner of the ring while the people have 100% anti confuse and easily KD them out. Also this is still pob so winning budokai means as much as winning in plat. And if you really wanna get offending, how come after they fixed your „freeze bug“ in which you said it was like that in old dbo, even aydee said you were abusing it? And right after it got fixed you quitted crane? Sure, you are a good player but you tend to turn facts of some bugs in your direction so you can benefit from them. I will stay on my opinion that that confuse arm pull combo of DW is mad broken.

• Just speaking the truth though even with 100% anti confuse the confuse still goes through. Confuse is the most broken status ailment there is. I would bet 10 bucks if you use that confuse with rp, every SK and other classes will be a cheesecake to beat. (Ive also seen you spam it in your first budokai video)

Karma can confuse you for 20 sec when you have 100% anti confuse. After that he can kd you out of the ring. The problem is that anti anything % uses the max duration without rp and the duration with rp will be added after the calculation. So that means Karma confuse has 40 sec duration with 100% anti confuse it would be 0 sec but with rp it gets an additional 20 sec.

• Karma can confuse you for 20 sec when you have 100% anti confuse. After that he can kd you out of the ring. The problem is that anti anything % uses the max duration without rp and the duration with rp will be added after the calculation. So that means Karma confuse has 40 sec duration with 100% anti confuse it would be 0 sec but with rp it gets an additional 20 sec.

Overall Confuse with RP Duration needs a nerf, that's what I said in the beginning? It's not as op as DW's though, DW has an easier time to pull it off, because they can drag you to the edge and knock you out. Normally when you are in confusion you can press ESC to stop walking etc. but against a DW that doesn't matter at all.

• Overall Confuse with RP Duration needs a nerf, that's what I said in the beginning? It's not as op as DW's though, DW has an easier time to pull it off, because they can drag you to the edge and knock you out. Normally when you are in confusion you can press ESC to stop walking etc. but against a DW that doesn't matter at all.

Unlike Karma's skill lock, that Arm pull trick doesn't work vs every opponent. The main problem right now is that no one knows how to play the classes that counter DW.

• I haven't written anything on the forum for a long time, but I felt like I should after reading some comments on this thread.

Sendoku is absolutely a MF (abbreviated for My Friend, perhaps) with the well-known 'so high self-esteem,' but you should give him a credit for making and even sharing his strategies as a DW.

When all of you gave zero fxxk to DW, he found out (actually already knew) how to win in PvP as a DW. Who ever expected a DW would win the budokai? And twice?

SendokuTheMF is giving the DBOG players valuable lessons. Not just how to play a specific class, but how to take the advantages from skills of any class and understand/utilize them. If you don't get it and want to keep saying nerf is needed, I recommend you quit playing PvP.

It would be acceptable if you would say more counterable-classes against DW need to participate in the budokai. There's always a chance for any class to beat other classes, but it's very unlikely that a DW could easily defeat certain classes.

So, I would say (if enforced) the problem is not the skill with the RP effect but the hyper-popularity SK's and fighters have.

Happy New Year.

• image.png?width=198&height=300giphy.gif

Didn't Mr. Scrooge McDuck quit his SM literally 3 weeks after he said he was gonna main it here and in open beta? He's a joke, a trash player and some fame hungry ass noob. I honestly believe he doesn't even like playing dbo he just wants to be popular for trashing bad players with a low tier class. If we catch you slacking in OB donald believe us, you wont see the end of the slaughter.

• image.png?width=198&height=300giphy.gif

Didn't Mr. Scrooge McDuck quit his SM literally 3 weeks after he said he was gonna main it here and in open beta? He's a joke, a trash player and some fame hungry ass noob. I honestly believe he doesn't even like playing dbo he just wants to be popular for trashing bad players with a low tier class. If we catch you slacking in OB donald believe us, you wont see the end of the slaughter.

Not going to say anything to your statement.

But you gif doesn't fit in here. You say he cashes alot but in the gif you can see our friend that loves money and would not waste even 1 cent. If you wanted to say that he is rich then it's another story.

Have a nice day.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!