Multi accounts - Bans / golum syndrome

• Please don't take him serious, in all forums everyone who know him, knew that he is just troll, just ignore him. Iceman you forgot when he offend you? He insults users on every forum, he don't respect rules, users and admins, someone should ban him forever.

I will assume that you are talking about Bad.
    Well only reason why I like him, because he is honest guy well at least with me.

He contact me and he said reasons why he did that and why he don't like me.

He isn't type of guy who talk behind someone backs and that is why mostly he gets banned and hated.
    I am cool with Bad and in some ways I support his ways.

Btw Titania I didn't know about Chadek until you told me or was it Crane before you but someone told me that and for year or more I don't have contacts with him.
    Ahh well there will be haters everywhere.

• Please don't take him serious, in all forums everyone who know him, knew that he is justtroll, just ignore him. Iceman you forgot when he offend you? He insults users on every forum, he don't respect rules, users and admins, someone should ban himforever.

I support the fact he must be warned about, but not ban, hes not harmfull he just inconscient of his word.

Well, badpicollo, i dont aske you to explain all to me, i think its you who have the need to justifie all your bullshit hate over every body, you gonna grow up one day, then you gonna remembre how you was so Pathétik and retard yourself.

I think you should review your aproach to others People and stop be a asshole, be kind and smart. Its easy to try yo insuly every body, but it take a man to understand the little People like you who bash every body because he have no selfrespect and have the need to be the bad guy, probably because in IRL hes a victim of what he prone on the www.... Im sad for you boy.

• Ugly snake bastard , he used to tell us on skype " i hate that iceman lets piss him off " he create 2nd accounts and hide behind griffel.
    But i don't agree with you in that part who concern that slitghy little f*cking disgusting shit with his poor english and you better stop worshiping him , i can do same or better make Gilgamech photo as profil picture and troll everybody.

• Iceman i don't like you, i'm always neutral, i'm not your friend or something like that i also won't thanks from your comments etc... Coz i can't thank you for using brain, you still don't use him very well but slowly you start think like few ppl more here but if you/they will continue ppl like esdeath will blame you/them like: "he is from picollo army", "he think that he will be cool", "he copy picollo" etc... esdeath don't have his own personality and his own opinion he blame me because i told him that he is fake ass licker. Also just look at him before he talked with man maybe friend on Skype and now he telling you (in public) what the man talked about you, i wonder to know what esdeath talked about you, what he skip and hear this other man version. Now he is friendly for you and slowly he want get more close to you because he see that you have different opinion and he want get you on his side, where all what you have to know, and repeat is "badpiccolo is troll","broken english","try be anime character", "he is kid".

DraGonEye how many posts about same things you will write... This is not funny anymore for me. Give me something better, you saying that i should try to be smart so if you saying that, thats mean you have to be smart if no thats mean you are ignorant, so if you are smart you should be able to write something different and better in your posts.
    tumblr_mxomb7_Ih_L81qzcj4vo4_r1_500.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!