Multi accounts - Bans / golum syndrome

• Yo i want ask where is sense in deleteing multi accounts? Actualy man who using multiaccount losing nothing when admin ban only his alt and his main account is fine. I getting bored by reply to the same ppl, they think that they are "invisible" when they change forum account come on...

So i have simple idea how to kick out from head the idea about creating multi account.
    The one who using multi account should be banned with his main and alt account and in his signature admin should write the reason for ban, so next time he will use only one acc like normal humans, also it will help cure the ppl from golum syndrome.

I already have list of 6 ppl who use multi accounts where 4 i'm sure, the 2 other still about 50%
    So ya if admins accept my idea about multi account i will send to daneos or someone else list of the ppl who use multi account, and they will check this, we will have more fun for sure, if you guys like these games.

Example of gollum syndrome and worst things:
    http://s2.postimg.org/8vz0wylbc/dfsfssf.jpg
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/2e5i6v6.jpg
    dfsfssf.jpg

Please remember you're not safe and free even in the internet.

• What's the point to create multi accounts? It seems childish.
    Anyway, you can only guess, so just report to moderators.
    It may be difficult to identify them, because they can change IP addresses.

P.S. I agree with multi-acc ban.

Report to mod > mod deleting multi account > he not even warn you or something like that > wait few days and create new one, so yah actualy it not worth to report, coz later you have again to think and find out who is who.

What if 2 users use the same internet (same ip) ?

I don't care about users who have brother and they have same IP or something like that, until they don't use these accounts against me, for liking their own posts or agree with them.

• Do you Multiaccounts in the forum or in the game?

I did not quite understand your proposal, but there was advance the discussion here and it has been said that multi-accounts are allowed, as many also siblings or friends have the above because the same computer games therefore is bullshit something to prohibit or what exactly do you?
    In German

Meinst du Multi Accounts im Forum oder im Game?

Ich habe dein Vorschlag nicht ganz verstanden, aber es gab schonmal die diskussion hier und es wurde gesagt das Multi Accounts erlaubt werden, da viele auch Geschwister oder Freunde haben die über denn selben rechner spielen von daher ist es schwachsinn sowas zu verbieten oder was genau meinst du?

• don't waste my time, and just read what i said before.

• Daneos himself said in a thread in advance that Multiaccounts are allowed and are not prohibited, with the exception of the Closed Alpha and Closed Beta.

It would be total bullshit ever introduce something, because as has been written by me and many siblings or friends who are also on the same computer for playing and the official server it was allowed.

Why should we change it then if it was allowed at the official?

Bin clearly against it but will not be implemented anyway because were already said is that it is allowed.

In German

Daneos hat selber in einen Thread schonmal gesagt dass Multi Accounts erlaubt werden und nicht verboten werden, mit ausnahme der Closed Alpha und der Closed Beta.

Es wäre totaler Schwachsinn überhaupt sowas einzuführen, da wie schon von mir geschrieben auch viele Geschwister oder Freunde haben die auch über denn selben Rechner spielen und beim Offiziellen Server war es auch erlaubt.

Wieso sollte man es dann ändern wenn es beim Offiziellen auch erlaubt war?

Bin ganz klar dagegen aber wird sowieso nicht umgesetzt werden, da schon gesagt wurden ist das es erlaubt ist.

• 2nsmh4y.jpg

• What brings you to quote my post if you write nothing underneath?

Then explain to me please what you mean with your proposal, as I do not exactly understand what you mean with your Idde ...

In German

Was bringt es dir meinen Beitrag zu zitieren, wenn du darunter nichts schreibst?

Dann erkläre mir bitte was du mit deinen Vorschlag meinst, da ich nicht genau verstehe was du mit deiner Idde meinst...

• For what you need two or more accounts?

Damn if this is true, and BadPicollo is one of few who are honest, well till know, some kids should really leave PC a bit and live life.
    They really spend a lot of time in house at PC since they have time to even make that fake account...

Soo why?
    Maybe they are like:

"Damn I am facking* bored, let me make 2nd account to fack* up someone and I will defend him with my main, I will be HERO AS GOKU SSJ GOD SSJ LEGENDARY SSJ100..."

No shit guys, leave forum and go near river or lake.
    Go watch girls it is healthy....

Well stay cool, see you next time.

PS: Those words with * are censored soo yeah, you will get what I want to say.

• Muh
    Danke dir :)

An IP ban in the forum will not bring much, because you can simply make a new IP and you can already sign up with a new account again.

Many also have siblings this might want to create their own account, and if a member of the Forum is offended by another, it can be booked, and after 3 warnings the account is permanently disabled.

He can indeed create a new forum account, should that person but aufallen quickly, old account could be based on the IP because maybe check and lock him but a spell for a Multiaccount forum does not help much as well as already mentioned many siblings have and have their own forum account.

In German

Ein IP Bann im Forum wird nicht viel bringen, da man sich einfach eine neue IP machen kann und schon kann man sich mit einen neuen Account wieder hier anmelden.

Viele haben auch Geschwister diese vielleicht ihren eigenen Account erstellen möchten, und wenn ein Mitglied im Forum Beleidigt wird von einen anderen kann es verwarnt werden, und nach 3 Verwarnungen wird der Account permanent gesperrt.

Er kann sich zwar ein neuen Foren Account erstellen, sollte diese Person aber schnell wieder aufallen, könnte man anhand der IP denn alten Account vielleicht überprüfen und ihn sperren aber ein bann für ein Multi Account im Forum bringt nicht viel da auch wie schon erwähnt viele geschwister haben und ihren eigenen Foren Account haben.

• That's exactly what Chadek did to you on the other forum , he was the one behind "IcemanBoss or IcemanBlabla" .

• first i dont get the point to have multiple account since it dosent give any opportunity and privilege, not even purpose.

then, i dont understant why its your resort since your aint even modo and you dont have to deal with multiple account and spam ?

lol

• first i dont get the point to have multiple account since it dosent give any opportunity and privilege, not even purpose.

then, i dont understant why its your resort since your aint even modo and you dont have to deal with multiple account and spam ?

lol

Nothing hurt more than trying explain something to retarded ppl like you or Cena90. Read my fking posts with head, if no find someone who will explain you this shit because as i see you can't deal with it alone.

• Nothing hurt more than trying explain something to retarded ppl like you or Cena90. Read my fking posts with head, if no find someone who will explain you this shit because as i see you can't deal with it alone.

i dont care if someone like you that cant event donate to support this game and developper tell me i am a retard.

the only thing i see that the people like you who get ban to trash talk to other get ban and can get back.
    nothing can be done exept ban the ip but even a retard like me can spoof it.

stop be a douche and mad at everybody, insult when its not your cup of tea and just enjoy the life.
    nobody care about someone you get piss at and cry because he come back, we call this internet.

have a nice day. :thumbsup:

• Orihara_Izaya_anime_guys_34114969_500_280.gif
    So i need donate and support this game then i can call you retard, and you would care about it? You think you're "better" than me because you donate?
    Remember:
    Retarded human and retarded human with money is still retarded human.
    Also you still don't understand this post, this is so sad... This is so sad that i need explain everything, and no one even try to use head. You talking in every post about real life idk you think that i would afraid of you, or something like that, you think that if you train and you call yourself martial artist i would shit my pants etc... But i piss on it, you can be even Johnny Rambo i don't see diference beetwen him and the guy who arranges merchandise on the shelves in shop.

• Please don't take him serious, in all forums everyone who know him, knew that he is just troll, just ignore him. Iceman you forgot when he offend you? He insults users on every forum, he don't respect rules, users and admins, someone should ban him forever.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!