Recolored Budokai Aura/Dragons

• Hi,

we played a bit with some effects, finding out that you can edit the dragon aura quite well.

Also thanks to DreameR68, he found out that you can change inbetween the outlines of the dragons.

You have to consider tho that you can only change the appearance, atm I don't know anyone who can mod you dragons if you don't have a title from budokai.

Also you can just change the 2nd. place dragon aura, all other auras will be the same with slightly more yellowish colour.

Here is how it looks like:

cf2c55706ad90e160b8ead10a54d15c2.gif

I have made 2 versions, a white one (original dragon aura outlines):

And a green one (imo smoother outlines, as seen in gif without spoiler)

If at one point it is possible to extend titles and auras, Daneos you might consider using it to spice up "thank you titles" for moderators, translators, contributing modders, or other outstanding services to the server (their hard work often gets forgotten). Ofc only if you have planed something like this, but I think it would be a nice way to thank them.

Infos on how to install:

• Giving Special aura for modders , translators ...is a bad idea since they will look way more cooler then other's but giving them Dogis , hat's ...ect would be really cool !! to thank them for their Time

btw i think u should defently bee in this Dev Server

• Hm true, it would be something many would want too, but on the other hand if you take the time many spend on making this game stable and extent the possibilities, they could also form parties and gear up for budokai, with good chances getting the aura there (looking only at the time they spend).

Thanks, I feel honored, all I do tho is playing a bit with things we already have. There are way more suited ppl in the shadows trying to make it work to have new adittional models/animations. I, for myself, am fine with playing around and giving others some inspiration and some mods they might use^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!