Level cap for open beta?

• yeah but that would also be the case for lv 38 55 or whatever. You can duplicate everything not only lv 70 +15. And also for game breaking bugs isn't the pob here because of that? Was there not already enough time to find bugs? Why not extend pob if you think that there are more game breaking bugs? A lvl cap won't help Daneos or the community to prevent bugs / bug abuses.

You aren't thinking enough on it really. Now back to your point, the bugs did happen and they can happen again but it actually gives Daneos time to work on quests and fix all the stuff he has to. It will actually help him prevent bugs like duplication and stuff like that and people are already tired of PoB.

Benefits of playing in a different cap: In level 55 cap, SKs and SMs and other classes who had a better PvP chances will actually do very good there and give players new experience. People will start doing other dungeons such as UD4 (who are forgotten really lol) and spam a lot of TMQs. It is all about giving players new experiences that they probably wouldn't even try doing and actually give them time to work on maybe new level cap? Fixing quests that are broken? Now, I have a question for you, would you rather have lvl 55 +15 bugged or lvl 70 +15 bugged? Maybe he actually even fixes the broken PvP classes (looking at you Karmas and SKs) and fix the classes that nobody uses (DW, Chef).

• You aren't thinking enough on it really. Now back to your point, the bugs did happen and they can happen again but it actually gives Daneos time to work on quests and fix all the stuff he has to. It will actually help him prevent bugs like duplication and stuff like that and people are already tired of PoB.

Benefits of playing in a different cap: In level 55 cap, SKs and SMs and other classes who had a better PvP chances will actually do very good there and give players new experience. People will start doing other dungeons such as UD4 (who are forgotten really lol) and spam a lot of TMQs. It is all about giving players new experiences that they probably wouldn't even try doing and actually give them time to work on maybe new level cap? Fixing quests that are broken? Now, I have a question for you, would you rather have lvl 55 +15 bugged or lvl 70 +15 bugged? Maybe he actually even fixes the broken PvP classes (looking at you Karmas and SKs) and fix the classes that nobody uses (DW, Chef).

Karmas and Sk arent broken, neither are DW or cheff in pvp too weak

• You aren't thinking enough on it really.

Ok?

You aren't thinking enough on it really. Now back to your point, the bugs did happen and they can happen again but it actually gives Daneos time to work on quests and fix all the stuff he has to. It will actually help him prevent bugs like duplication

He can't work on bugs he doesn't know about. Quests will probably be fixed before ob (still 2 months). Also I don't understand how a cap will help to prevent bugs like duplication?

stuff like that and people are already tired of PoB.

So you are saying because some guys are tired of PoB we should go with OB cap while others don't want to waste their time for a lv 1-69 char? So they should wait for lv 70 until you have fun?

Benefits of playing in a different cap: In level 55 cap, SKs and SMs and other classes who had a better PvP chances will actually do very good there and give players new experience.

New experience only for new players. Many old players don't want to waste their time on that lvl. Also SKs always doing every good on every lvl.

People will start doing other dungeons such as UD4 (who are forgotten really lol) and spam a lot of TMQs.

UD4 for which items? You don't get a shit from ud 1-6. Tmq spam won't also happen that often because crafting is much easier and you will save alot of time. Yes tmq has a bit more def but many will go first for craft until they can buy tmq armor.

Also same thing as above only the players that want to invest their time on that lvl.

It is all about giving players new experiences that they probably wouldn't even try doing and actually give them time to work on maybe new level cap?

New players will get their expierence even with lv 70 they will do nearly every dungeon because they don't know the game. They will try do to anything. Also why give them extra time to work on a new lvl cap before lvl 70 is out? Shouldn't it be like lvl 70 get your gear do cc 150 do tournament (will take alot of time until you have full gear and budokai) and after that new lvl cap? Lvl 70 should be out for at least a new before a new lvl cap comes.

Fixing quests that are broken?

I hope that Daneos will do this before OB.

Now, I have a question for you, would you rather have lvl 55 +15 bugged or lvl 70 +15 bugged?

Ofc lv 55 +15 but as I said before you can duplicate everything not only +15 stuff. So it won't have that much impact but still a big one. Also the pob is here since a long time ago and do you really think that a duplicate bug will appear on a capped version and not on a lvl 70 version? I honestly think that if someone knows a duplicate bug he will wait for lvl 70 and use it then.

Maybe he actually even fixes the broken PvP classes (looking at you Karmas and SKs) and fix the classes that nobody uses (DW, Chef).

These fixes won't happen that soon. You will need alot of professional testing to do that. I honestly don't think that the dbog team has these professional tests to get a balanced pvp system soon.

• I think lv 55 is the best for the start.

both for casher / non-casher, as there are many spots for farming on the red map, and since one can get u55 white is not a problem, also the set of tmq 6 that has almost the same stats as one of tmq7 for example .

would also be a bit more balanced without very high stats / max buffs ..
    if lv cap is increased to 60 for example, u can use the same equipment without problem

• I hope this time they will be more aggressive with watching the players ingame. As some ppl already mentioned, once those ppl who duplicate sh*t or know of bugs to get good sh*t easier appear, the OB is bound to be like the thing we got right now. A fail.

If they see ppl with good sh*t they better check logs or whatever to see if they got it the normal way. If something seems off, delete the item and the char that holds the item. Doesn't matter if casher or not!!!

LvL cap ain't that important to me tbh. I don't care if cap is 38 or 70. Only thing i care about is that everything works. No bugs or other ways where ppl get sh*t easy or whatever. Also take a look at bacterian and cell-x. You can still go an easy way in those dungeons. I want it like to be old DBO. Where you actually have to work to kill end game sh*t. Look at how empty the dungeon entrances are. In old DBO there were always more than enough ppl. Here most ppl got what they wanted and stay away from it, making it harder for ppl who are still needing things. Also pls do something about those boxes lmao. I mean it's cool that ppl cash to get them and non cashers can get them easy with boss event but the boxes being an ingame currency is wrong!

I don't care if someone says it's cuz of players. Do something against that. Hard to buy good stuff if ppl only want boxes for them...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Level 55 cap sounds more reasonable, people can do pvp like in the good old days, it gives players something to do, even clear a few floors in cc, then atleast the hardcap 50-55 will be over. Level 38 why even consider it, that cap blows most classes wont even have proper skills.

• Well the best cap would be lvl 31.

Yeah baby.... You are grown man with KID tree skill sets. OP

Who cares what cap will be and why you guys think that caps will be as they were before in DBO, cap can be 33, 36, 39....

I just care that it will delete all of those crazy gears and everyone will start fresh.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well the best cap would be lvl 31.

Yeah baby.... You are grown man with KID tree skill sets. OP

Who cares what cap will be and why you guys think that caps will be as they were before in DBO, cap can be 33, 36, 39....

I just care that it will delete all of those crazy gears and everyone will start fresh.

Gib +15 ya

• Level 38, 45 or 50 will be nice jeje

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!