Are we expecting CC150 during POB?

• Now that we have a release date for Open Beta im wondering if we are going to see CC150 during Pre Open Beta? i would like to see it during POB but it could have a negative effect since when you combined CC150 Auras + Bugged Dogi Effects = Broken classes. now if daneos waits to release it during OB it would need to be completely bug proof because it would be a nightmare for everybody to have CC Auras right of the bat. if this has already been answered i apologise must of missed it.

• Now that we have a release date for Open Beta im wondering if we are going to see CC150 during Pre Open Beta? i would like to see it during POB but it could have a negative effect since when you combined CC150 Auras + Bugged Dogi Effects = Broken classes. now if daneos waits to release it during OB it would need to be completely bug proof because it would be a nightmare for everybody to have CC Auras right of the bat. if this has already been answered i apologise must of missed it.

hope it will launch in POB to avoid any bug and make it blanaced so +10-+11 party with the right set's of jewels would be able to clear it !! Remember : the only think that need to bee exactly same as TW is cc150 since no one in this server have the same Knowledge of the tw's devloppers and any changes would ruin the instance

• I find it impossible to be tested on the DEV server as Hardlock said in the other post, why? why they will test with +15 gear with max stats and with the best equipment possible. or this should be tested in pob, as people have several variations of equipment and upgrades... (I doubt they will do at least 10 runs of cc 101 ~~ 150 on the dev server).

in dev server i do know only 1 op players of Pve i'am sure all other's are fighter's that are pvp players !! Daneos Need to add some players that used to bee decent pve players In the old version

• I find it impossible to be tested on the DEV server as Hardlock said in the other post, why? why they will test with +15 gear with max stats and with the best equipment possible. or this should be tested in pob, as people have several variations of equipment and upgrades... (I doubt they will do at least 10 runs of cc 101 ~~ 150 on the dev server).

We're going to have a lot of time to test, and as we did with the BIDs, we're going to test with +10 - +12 armor.

• in dev server i do know only 1 op players of Pve i'am sure all other's are fighter's that are pvp players !! Daneos Need to add some players that used to bee decent pve players In the old version

It has nothing to do with that on PoB Server some have DPS. And if so, what problem would there be? I don't think it need a "master" to be able to use other classes.

What it need to know is how the CC101-150 work and find bugs, not be an "expert" in PvE.

• It has nothing to do with that on PoB Server some have DPS. And if so, what problem would there be? I don't think it need a "master" to be able to use other classes.

What it need to know is how the CC101-150 work and find bugs, not be an "expert" in PvE.

xD , if u never did a cc150 in tw u can't really know how it works ( videos ) won't show u what exactly u have to do

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!