Bad Translation (Spanish) / Mala Traducción (Español)

• INGLISH:

When putting the game in Spanish, half of the things are not translated and they come out in Japanese :(

I would really appreciate it if you could fix this.

PS: I just started playing and I'm really enjoying the game, and I don't want something like that to ruin me when the beta opens :/

ESPAÑOL:

Al poner el juego en español, la mitad de las cosas no están traducidas y salen en japonés :(

Agradecería mucho si pudiesen arreglar esto.

PD: Acabo de empezar a jugar y estoy disfrutando mucho el juego, y no quiero que algo como eso me lo arruine cuando se abra la beta :/

• Good day,

The game itself is not 100% translated into english.

So expect that other languages will not be 100% aswell.

Eitherway, other people on the other hand did not read any quest and they manage to level up until 70.

Just skip this quest and accept, and watch your mini map on the upper right corner, from there you will be guided on where you going and which mob to kill.

Hope this helps.

• Hello Baraku! The problem isn't that it's difficult for me to continue the game and do the missions, I know to use the minimap, the fact that I put this is because, in my case at least, I enjoy more the game if I know what I'm doing, and if I can know how the story continues exactly; once again, this is a personal pleasure.

I imagine you can't do anything about it, I just say this to clarify the reason for my first comment. Thank you very much for having answered ;) We will see what happens in the future. Have a good day!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!