Open Beta. Help with class !!

• Hi guys, it's been a long time since i dont play DBOG, but recently found the Open Beta is near !!! I really need advice on a good farming and versatile class to play as first character (not dark warrior please, i have one at lvl 47 and really sucks, 17k lp, 2.4k defenses and still die like a fighter but with no dmg).

Im looking for one who can solo farm/grind easy, and usefull in UDs.

• Turtles are the easiest class to play as a first character. They can help by farm/grinding your other characters, & is useful for any kind of UDs.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• turtle has just one "big" and one "small" problem.

Big Problem: You won't have a place in cc dungeon (-150) because the party will be poko, karma, dende, ultima, sk/dw but if you go with friends you can replace tank with turtle and let the poko tank.

Small Problem: You won't have a chance in solo budokai

• turtle has just one "big" and one "small" problem.

Big Problem: You won't have a place in cc dungeon (-150) because the party will be poko, karma, dende, ultima, sk/dw but if you go with friends you can replace tank with turtle and let the poko tank.

Small Problem: You won't have a chance in solo budokai

If a turtle has both speed & critical gear w/ upgrade, I don't think that would be a problem.

Now as far as budokai goes, they may have a slight chance; depending on what equipment to use on different classes.

DBOTW SV1

DBOTW SV2

DBOG POB/OB

None|Ryder 17_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

• If a turtle has both speed & critical gear w/ upgrade, I don't think that would be a problem.

Now as far as budokai goes, they may have a slight chance; depending on what equipment to use on different classes.

Yeah it's possible but the problem is that most parties will go with karma, poko, dw/sk, dende, ultimate. It's the same with cc 100 right now nearly everyone maybe everyone goes in with a tank.

• Currently turtles are not top tier solo pvp but when focus is fixed and working how it should turtles will go from low tier straight up to high tier pvp when all bugged dogi effects and gear are removed turtles will shine once again (take note to be a good turtle it will require more gear and effort than any other class imo so be ready for a huge grind)

• Yeah it's possible but the problem is that most parties will go with karma, poko, dw/sk, dende, ultimate. It's the same with cc 100 right now nearly everyone maybe everyone goes in with a tank.

True.. most classes are limited when it comes to certain CC floors except those classes..

DBOTW SV1

DBOTW SV2

DBOG POB/OB

None|Ryder 17_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

• Currently turtles are not top tier solo pvp but when focus is fixed and working how it should turtles will go from low tier straight up to high tier pvp when all bugged dogi effects and gear are removed turtles will shine once again (take note to be a good turtle it will require more gear and effort than any other class imo so be ready for a huge grind)

again? turtle was never top tier pvp. Even if you look at Divines videos (only turtle that could get so far) he only won with the help of event pots which were op and turtle had alot of more dmg on tw + more defense. What do you mean with focus fixed? Maybe the rumor that it reduced stun duration? If yes I looked at my old videos and it never reduced stun duration.

• For grinding/farming you can choose between two options:

Option 1 (mainstream): You go Turtle. They do lots of dmg at higher lvls with right EQ + SSJ and buffs. Useful for TMQ/UD etc. because of their ridiculous dmg.

Option 2 (not really mainstream): You got Plasma Majin. I have one and it's easy to farm with. Get like max. LP%/LP%/Con on crafted lvl 70 gear and upgrade them to like +9 and you can farm easily with kaioken. Don't even need Ultimate Majin Buffs. Skills actually look cool and you can go kid buu and spamm aoe too. Only thing is: Kid Buu is walking slow. Not as slow as GN but still slow. Can't dash either. Also Plasma can't hit ridiculous dmg like turtle does with their kamehameha skills. But you can still get 10k+ crit with kaioken.

Tbh, in OB there will be a ton of turtles. So it's your decision at the end. You wanna go mainstream too or try another class.

Turtle is the easier way tbh^^

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Yep Plasma is really good. It's a "small" turtle with alot of crowd control skills like stun kd confuse and is also good in pvp.

• can plasmas 1shot papaya mobs at max lvl and e crit % 25 +10/12?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!