Open Beta. Help with class !!

• can plasmas 1shot papaya mobs at max lvl and e crit % 25 +10/12?

yea you can. Especially if you use props. With Ultimate Majin buffs i can one shot the mobs i tanked with human exctinction attack. And i only have +8 gloves with e crit rate xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• also with rhytmic trance / super dhytmic trance?? cause that are my main attacks in my build

should work with super rythmic trance. I don't use e.crit% stuff so i don't know for sure. But it should work. My e.crit rate is too low. I use 12 e.crit rate drums +9 and 12 e.crit rate gloves +8 instead of e.crit% . Would like to try max foc gloves tho... :D

Plasma is fun. So don't worry. Farming is easy. As i said, get 21%LP/21%LP/28 con eq and upgrade them +8 or higher and weaps +9 or higher. My LP is like 13k and i can farm easy with kaioken to make even more dmg.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• so yeah ur talking like going turtle is for noobs lol how about i go swordman and farm with him right >? then i may look smart cuz the character is harder to farm with

Mate, if you wanna look smart, go with swordsman. But as someone who's played almost all classes to 70 in this game, lemme tell yeh, if you go swordsman for pve, your life will be living hell compared to picking turtle. Swordsmen can do a max of 10-15k crits with burning attack, while turtles do 70+ with kame with ease.

Tbh, looking smart isn't restricted solely to being ostentatious. It's about picking the right class for the right purposes, and getting the most outta this game.

Cheers mate

With that being said, I feel that SK would be a lot better in PvE than something like maybe SM or even Fighter, what with Violent Slice + Self Destruct Wave being an OP combo for farming. The same goes for Plasma, and to a lesser extent, Karma (Kid Buu, Genocide Attack).

As of the time I'm writing this, crane has been nerfed to the ground, and unless it's buffed up at the start of Open Beta, I doubt it'd be much use both in PvP and PvE scenarios.

That being said, I'm still gonna go turtle, as it's the class that's easiest to powerlevel with in dungeons. I could grind my way to 70 pretty easily on Turtle, and it's only a week's worth of effort (per class) to powerlevel every other class to 70.

Hope this helped you come to a conclusive decision

Cheers ^^

• Fighters

Swordman

Turtle Hermit

Karma Majin

Ultimate Majin

Shadow Knight

• sm good chance passing pre-elim? wow have u seen at least 2 sm in budokai? well i havent. they need base dmg boost rn its way too low. +15 and only 400dmg each kd

• sm good chance passing pre-elim? wow have u seen at least 2 sm in budokai? well i havent. they need base dmg boost rn its way too low. +15 and only 400dmg each kd

today a couple passed again.

and yes, they r good because they can kill quickly other squishy classes with crits.

And if you know how to play a swordman ''properly'' you'd be able to have a good chance on passing pre elims.

But keep in mind, other classes can be good at is aswell, its still a free for all after all.

• today a couple passed again.

and yes, they r good because they can kill quickly other squishy classes with crits.

And if you know how to play a swordman ''properly'' you'd be able to have a good chance on passing pre elims.

But keep in mind, other classes can be good at is aswell, its still a free for all after all.

cmon 1.2k each slash crit with +15

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!