Event Schedule Gone?

• Good day mate,

If you want ssj so bad, check on youtube & search Dragonball Online MrPopo,

After that check the information below of the video if theres a download link then download Mrpopo, after that put it in the dbog folder, run as admin. The rest of the video will explain on how to use it.

I can’t give you the direct link coz I’m using mobile.

Anyway have a great day!

• Good day mate,

If you want ssj so bad, check on youtube & search Dragonball Online MrPopo,

After that check the information below of the video if theres a download link then download Mrpopo, after that put it in the dbog folder, run as admin. The rest of the video will explain on how to use it.

I can’t give you the direct link coz I’m using mobile.

Anyway have a great day!

that crazy, i watched a bunch of your vids last night, i might give it a go, is Daneos/Admin ok with Mods as logn as they are client side?

• that crazy, i watched a bunch of your vids last night, i might give it a go, is Daneos/Admin ok with Mods as logn as they are client side?

and by bunch of vids, You mean Kakarot youtube channel, His a moderator & can guide you thru anything he test my MODs too. I have my own channel but I don’t have so much content.

And to answer your question, Yes, MODs are client side but some modded dogis are going to be release as a new dogi in Open Beta & everyone can see it.

Daneos doesn’t have problem with MODs as they don’t have the elements to exploit the game, we only change the appearance, not the stats and what not.

• thats the one, and yeah ill have a little look-see, is it yourself that Devd the rose and blue auras? Thats awesome! i used to mess around with textures on old games (Win95 era) so i may even have a look at messing around with a couple when i get a bit more into the game lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!