Forum should get App.

• Hey guys,

With everything that's upcoming for DBO I think it's time the community expands and just genuinely becomes a lot more accesible.

I've been thinking about this for a long while now, why don't we get an app where we could visit the forum a lot easier and also included some wiki or something of that matter, I believe this could be a great idea to introduce more players and keep the old ones connected. ;)

• true i would love an app for mobile so i would gladly pay for something like this

I don't disagree with the fact that every cent helps the developers, specially with things like this. Trust me, I don't want nothing else but to help the people behind my happiness for the last year.

My point here is, and also the context I was talking about is that this is a way to introduce new players to the community, in a way, easier. There's no way a game can hold with an old player base, you have to create tools to invite new players inside the game. These players also contribute to donations eventually etc. so yea, I don't believe that this app should be paid.

With that said, I'd like to be behind the creation of this tool for the forums.

• no one would use it

waste of time

"but i'll use it!" total of 4 people will say

I dont think people won't use it, now a days everyone has a smartphone. People inside DBO use forums, have cellphones, I mean... even you use the forums, and unless you don't like being connected or are a social outlaw then you use a cellphone.

Trying to be nice and contributing to the cause here, if you consider that a waste of time well... that's your opinion only man, just as mine is only an opinion.

• I dont think people won't use it, now a days everyone has a smartphone. People inside DBO use forums, have cellphones, I mean... even you use the forums, and unless you don't like being connected or are a social outlaw then you use a cellphone.

Trying to be nice and contributing to the cause here, if you consider that a waste of time well... that's your opinion only man, just as mine is only an opinion.

this forum has like <100 active posters on it what makes you think people will use it

• Pretty much the fact you went inside this post to investigate what I had to say about the topic. Also, I'm not trying to keep the very old players, some of them are long gone man, eversince TW or KR, I'm trying to find a way to introduce more numbers to the game.

the only people who search dragonball in the appstores are little kids and they wont download "dragonball online global forum tool"

this wont pull old or new people

• The idea here is not to discover the game through the app man (nobody downloads forum apps to "play" that is just retarded) there is a job called advertisement for that. You must've heard from the game before or be playing it at the very moment, this is just a tool that facilitates the forum use therefore, the trading and all that.

Remember I said this won't be only the forum app, this app is also the wikia of the game(which I haven't seen anywhere) and THIS is the part I believe to be the one facilitating new players into the game.

• The idea here is not to discover the game through the app man (nobody downloads forum apps to "play" that is just retarded) there is a job called advertisement for that. You must've heard from the game before or be playing it at the very moment, this is just a tool that facilitates the forum use therefore, the trading and all that.

Remember I said this won't be only the forum app, this app is also the wikia of the game(which I haven't seen anywhere) and THIS is the part I believe to be the one facilitating new players into the game.

this games wiki is in shambles

who would waste their time making an app for a dead forum and wiki

• Forum ain't dead.

This is the fact.

There are tons of players that do not even make post here, but sure they check around to see what is going around.

Most of players, or members of community, use discord too.

Maybe in future this forum does get app ofc, but since there is soo much stuff to do now, you will need to be patient and wait for it to happen.

It would be cool to have, I agree.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Finally a good comment that is straight forward. Yea, I agree with you.

Actually I was pointing out how I would love to be in charge of the app development, I study as a programmer (I mean Mechatronics Engineering) but yea I know how to do the work thanks to other experiencies.

• Finally a good comment that is straight forward. Yea, I agree with you.

Actually I was pointing out how I would love to be in charge of the app development, I study as a programmer (I mean Mechatronics Engineering) but yea I know how to do the work thanks to other experiencies.

then why dont u just go do it so u can see for urself how it will be dead

this post has been up for 9 days and only has gotten 154 views, what makes you think any of the 300 people who use this website would download your app

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!