[Open Beta]Missing Items

• I think the lvl 33 stone was voted out of the game. Also Saiyan Pod is connected to Sky Dungeon so we'll be seeing it.

Here's a poll that was created by Box-head(boxbox) regarding the lvl 33 stone.

Majority voted for it to be implemented.

I don't recall it ever being voted out? If you could link that, I'd like to read it please.

Rob created an excellent thread about a year ago explaining why this should be implemented when the game has a level 70 cap.

I have to say its one of my favorite threads as the discussion from both points of view where fair, clean and objective to the topic.

I will confirm the following it was never voted out of the game, and it was never agreeded if it would be implemented by daneos or not.

I hope the stone gets added after the level 70 cap release maybe a month after the level 70 cap release so free play players get a chance to get to 70 before the cashiers who want a shortcut threw the kids quest

please note the last paragraph (in red) is my own opinion and hope it doesn't represent the dbog teams opinion on this topic or matter thank you for your understanding

regards boxbox

• There is somthing that need to bee Moddified !! so daneos may get much monney from it i don't know if it's off topic or not : it's about the price of the guilde name book and the rename book cc 51 71 and 91tiicket if he make's the guilde name and the char name books for like 100cash points i'am sure that peopole will gonna buy it cuz know it's way too expensive 100 % that from the pob starting until know only 10 person bought it !! it will make peopole cash about the ticket 400 cash point wich is 20$ for cc91 it's rediculos bro 91 should bee hummm 150 71 120 cash 51 100 cash ( this way peopole would take 91 f and will cash 200 cash each time the need the ticket ) i hope u will talk to daneos about this , there is another thing i know it's too much asking but it would bee really cool to implant Z32 in Token shop it's the coolest item in the cash shop that will help the farmers and the crafters

• When it comes to the level 33 stone; I always see half-ass rebuttals against it

"The game is easy enough as it is, keep it out of the game" - Okay, and what's your point? If you feel as if you need only a day to level from 1-33, then that's good for you. I'd rather not add another 24 hours on top of the heavy 1000 hrs I already have playing DBO.

And for those who may think it's P2W, explain yourself rather than spewing it out without any explanation.

To use the stone, you must manually level yourself up to level 10; and besides, Mass genocide on purple squirrels is not my forte.. I'd like to skip that..

• There is somthing that need to bee Moddified !! so daneos may get much monney from it i don't know if it's off topic or not : it's about the price of the guilde name book and the rename book cc 51 71 and 91tiicket if he make's the guilde name and the char name books for like 100cash points i'am sure that peopole will gonna buy it cuz know it's way too expensive 100 % that from the pob starting until know only 10 person bought it !! it will make peopole cash about the ticket 400 cash point wich is 20$ for cc91 it's rediculos bro 91 should bee hummm 150 71 120 cash 51 100 cash ( this way peopole would take 91 f and will cash 200 cash each time the need the ticket ) i hope u will talk to daneos about this , there is another thing i know it's too much asking but it would bee really cool to implant Z32 in Token shop it's the coolest item in the cash shop that will help the farmers and the crafters

Imo the z32 should only be obtained by those who are willing to cash, you can still obtain the lesser ones in token shop. For tickets I would say implement the low floor tickets in the token shop like f11, f21. The rest is exclusive as rare obtained and cash shop, prices are good enough for those tickets, if you wanna go higher floors you pay.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!