Rewards for the Pre-Open beta players

• Hey everyone, i was thinking that the players should have a reward for playing the pre-open beta for almost 1 year or more, i dont remember.

We should get 1 reward per account depending the level of the character on the pre-open beta. This would help to the users who will demotivate for losing their characters, many people will quit after the wipe, so we all need something to motivate us.

Example:

For the people who had a level 70 character, should receive a Gift Box with x3 200% Exp boosters level 30-69, level 30 armor, weapons, stones, etc and 2-5 wagu coins.

For the people who had a character lv 50-60, x1 200% Exp Booster, rare armor level 30, weapons, stones, etc and 1 wagu coin.

And things like that.

And that is my idea, please comment below what do you think about this. And sorry for my appaling english.

• I don't think that there should be a reward depending on your character level. Why you ask? Because it makes no sense to reward someone for playing but if you said reward the guys that reported x bugs then It would be another story.

Also giving players item / money advantage in ob is not a good thing. Everyone should start at 0.

• You know you choose yourself to play in POB and be a tester. Why do you want something, you get a free game that works. You should be happy for what you get and appreciate that someone is willing to make you a game that you for so long have waited for. To be real here, most of the level 70 testers didn't even report bugs, only a few that stayed loyal did. The people who found bugs that stayed loyal to the game, I dont have a problem with them receiving a reward.

• I don't think that there should be a reward depending on your character level. Why you ask? Because it makes no sense to reward someone for playing but if you said reward the guys that reported x bugs then It would be another story.

Also giving players item / money advantage in ob is not a good thing. Everyone should start at 0.

Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

Those items will just give some bonus, it will not make the difference between players at higher levels, i just proposed LEVEL 30 rewards and some boosters to level up, something fair considering how much takes to level up a character to 70.

And wagu coins have a certain rate, some players will get something good, others will get nothing, it is based in pure luck.

• Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

Those items will just give some bonus, it will not make the difference between players at higher levels, i just proposed LEVEL 30 rewards and some boosters to level up, something fair considering how much takes to level up a character to 70.

And wagu coins have a certain rate, some players will get something good, others will get nothing, it is based in pure luck.

It only takes 2 weeks to level to 70, so what is your point

• Just because you made in 2 weeks doesn't mean that everyone will do in the same time. Remember that several players here study and work, and have only the weekends to play, sometimes not even the weekend, they just play when they can.

I agree, some of us are busy and cant level up to 70 in just 2 weeks. it takes a lot of time. If you do that its like 8h or more playing each day... that is very unhealty.

• Just because you made in 2 weeks doesn't mean that everyone will do in the same time. Remember that several players here study and work, and have only the weekends to play, sometimes not even the weekend, they just play when they can.

im just stating that making it to 70 shouldnt give anyone rewards, I dont know if you even read the hole thread or even following the conversation here. But this should give you a hint.

• im just stating that making it to 70 shouldnt give anyone rewards, I dont know if you even read the hole thread or even following the conversation here. But this should give you a hint.

Yes, I read the thread, and you can see in my first post here that I agree IF the same gift goes to all players, no exclusivity and no items like stones, armors, weapons and so on. Boosters are a nice gift and I don't see much of a problem since you can get them in token shop, too. Maybe you are the one that needs a hint since you didn't read my first post?

By the way, keep the ignorance aside bro.

• Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

It only takes 2 weeks to level to 70, so what is your point

Just because you made in 2 weeks doesn't mean that everyone will do in the same time. Remember that several players here study and work, and have only the weekends to play, sometimes not even the weekend, they just play when they can.

im just stating that making it to 70 shouldnt give anyone rewards, I dont know if you even read the hole thread or even following the conversation here. But this should give you a hint.

Yes, I read the thread, and you can see in my first post here that I agree IF the same gift goes to all players, no exclusivity and no items like stones, armors, weapons and so on. Boosters are a nice gift and I don't see much of a problem since you can get them in token shop, too. Maybe you are the one that needs a hint since you didn't read my first post?

By the way, keep the ignorance aside bro.

Here im going to help you a bit saiyanprince of BR, do you see Killuas statement here "how much takes to level up a character to 70.".

• There should be no rewards or extra boosts for players who specifically played in POB.
    We should all start on a clean slate.

What Daneos should do, is provide a 200% exp boost for the opening weekend.
    Open Beta drops Mar 1, which falls on a Thursday.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday, would be a great time for players to use that exp boost. There's gonna be a colossal population in starter areas and leveling could be difficult in the first few days.

An experience boost will not only alleviate that, but it'll be a nice gesture for players who've worked hard and enjoyed their time in POB.

We're starting with a level cap lower than 70. There shouldn't be any problems with people blazing through the first level cap.

PS. Imagine parties of playerw running around exterminating everything lol.. That mob grind in a party with an exp boost; holy shit folks.

• Personally I don't think you should be rewarded for a decision you made on your own. We all went into P.O.B knowing fully well it was going to be wiped by the time that OB would launch. DBOG does not owe us anything nor are we entitled.

At the most, I would condone a few Wagu coins or a POB exclusive Dogi to signal that you are a POB veteran.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

The game already provides small boosts and presents that equip you with starter items. I don't see why Daneos should add more than that. A simple exp boost event should suffice.

• Personally I don't think you should be rewarded for a decision you made on your own. We all went into P.O.B knowing fully well it was going to be wiped by the time that OB would launch. DBOG does not owe us anything nor are we entitled.

At the most, I would condone a few Wagu coins or a POB exclusive Dogi to signal that you are a POB veteran.

Personally i didnt lol i was just so stoked to find a DB based MMO that i jumped in without reading anything, i assumed it was official lol im not offended by a blank wipe either way but a reward is always nice :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!