Rewards for the Pre-Open beta players

• The only people that will get a reward are the founders that donated. It would be nice if the bug founders would get compensated as well but we'll see. It makes no sense to reward people that leveled during open beta for the sake of leveling. It was your choice and your time that you wasted so don't think you deserve something from it. In face, it is mainly why I didn't play much at all since the wipe was right around the corner. On the other hand if you donated then you'd receive all the cp you earned back in OB but that's about it.

Overall, don't think it will happen. This was at the most a learning experience.

• Guys, ill tell u my story... i'v played Dbo TW like a lot of other players, when they closed the game i was very disapointed and i passed 3 years trying to find a game that would be a little bit like this game... unfortunately iv never found one... then iv seen spoilers of a game that would open... it was DBO Revelations site... i was soooo excited, cause it would finally get back, the game of my entire life, u can imagin how i felt when they was passing throught the years and never showing the game... Well... finally a friend of mine that played DBO TW too found DBO Global... he was in Alpha with much bugs and things like that but, even so, iv played it... and you know why??

Because i wanted too, because i love this game... iv spent years waiting for an oportunity to play it again... so this game... the simple fact that i can play it right now... its the Best gift that Daneos and all the Team gave me...

Thats my opinion... if u played to reach lvl 70 only hopping to get a reward when it will wipe... let me tell u guys that u're not game lovers and u dont even know anything... there's a lot of players that will leave the game... its true... but thats because they are not faithful to the game... and in my opinion... i think its better that they'r gone... because i believe that they dont have the respect and they dont know how hard the WHOLE TEAM worked in this project... its true... u'v spent your timelife to play... they are spending theyr timelife to make something playable and that works just for each one of us... oh and one thing... u want a reward... have u seen Daneos asking to the players for a Reward?? or any one of the Team?? No... Because they dont care about gifts... they just want to follow the dream of bringing back and improve the game of their lives... i do believe in that...

Sorry if i was anoying but i think that The Team Should know this... how at least some players are proud of theyr work and how i feel about this game...

Regards:

SoulPersus

• trust me, who said that he leave the game when open beta coming out, he's lying, sooner or later, maybe not right away, he'll come back. I know a lot of old TW people who said they would never play dbo again, but now that they know about open beta, they will come back. so, when they say that, they're just tantrums because they're going to lose their full +15 buggy character and they will not be able to do that normally

• you are already founder a get some extra stuff and now you want even more...

• I don't think that there should be a reward depending on your character level. Why you ask? Because it makes no sense to reward someone for playing but if you said reward the guys that reported x bugs then It would be another story.

Also giving players item / money advantage in ob is not a good thing. Everyone should start at 0.

xD start from 0 ? what about peopole who cashed in POB we shouldn't give them the cash again ? 5 wagu's for OB tester's or just Z32 won't hurt any one

• lol ofc they will get the cash back and for cashers it's ok because it was said at the beginning that you will get your cp back.

i know this but u said " evrey one should start from 0" that means that the players that "Donated" won't get their cash back so we could all start from 0 xD for mee it's logic bro ^^

• The reward for the pre-open beta players is the OB xD

Good work guys. You tested out the game good enough to bring us all to OB.

Enjoy it :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

Those items will just give some bonus, it will not make the difference between players at higher levels, i just proposed LEVEL 30 rewards and some boosters to level up, something fair considering how much takes to level up a character to 70.

And wagu coins have a certain rate, some players will get something good, others will get nothing, it is based in pure luck.

lol what? I reached lvl 70 with only 1 exp boost and most of the quests bugged in 6 days. I could've done it in less. Bro if u take months to get to 70, are you playing 10 minutes a day or something?:dlol::dlol:

• that was deep.^^

• Could have given something for Christmas or New Year, everything will be erased in 2 months ... and I think many players will lose, those who invested in cash handled the game to their liking, without going any further, harlock and kakarot with as much cash Will they count on the open? with that you already have everything insured from the beginning

• Basically, yes, players who've cashed during the Pre-Open Beta phase will get their cash shop points back. They spent their money to help the project on a temporary server, so it would be very unfair for them to have it go to waste. Regardless of how much cash points some people will have at the start, it's still their own money they spent and that can't be argued. They could've also just saved up until now and then cashed; it makes no difference.

Just remember that it's thanks to them that Daneos was able to keep working on this project full-time and make this Open Beta a reality. DBO is finally back, so let's just finally enjoy this moment we've all been waiting for. :dpeace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!