class fitting my style

• hi guys,

i want to play dbo but i dont know what class fits my style.

i would like to have a class what is easy/easiest to lvl up fast. and can farm solo. i also want to do tmq/ud/cc.

and mayb if its possible also a little budokai (party).

let me know my perfect class and build with motivation.

thanks

• Ill do elimination for u

>easy to level up and can farm solo
    Turtle,Crane,Turtle,Plasma,Karma,Chef,Ultimate,DW, (Possibly SK?)

>best for dungeons
    Karma,Turtle,DW/SK(tank) (THO ALL OF THEM COULD BE USED, it's just very very hard to find a party if you are not one of those classes)

>budo party
    all of em? just depends on how you use them (I'd go with karma/plasma/crane)

This might not be 100% but it's based on my expirience from dbo

Edit: oh yeah for builds just google them.

• from my experience

the hardest classes to level up are swordsmen and cranes, swordsmen is by far the worst to level up due to there squishiness and lack of aoes at beginning levels of the swordsmen class.

cranes dots are very weak until lvl 60's they cant gather stones at all comparable to dws, turtles, plasmas, or even a pve build swordsmen.

classes for dungueons well the most popular classes needed for dungueons tend to be geared towards speed parties

so poko,karma, a dw/sk, and dende are most sought after. fighters are useful for speed parties but there buffs only help them out so they just there for dps.

although regular parties exist they are not common for regular parties, turtles, dendes and dws/sks are most sought after.

• i was thinking plasma myself but i dont see anyone call the plasma majin. is the plasma majin that bad?

is there a change it get some good things in the near future?

I'm maining a plasma myself, all i can say is that plasma is probably #1 at pve in general, but good luck finding a party for dungeons at the highest level (cc/bid), seriously you are gonna need it because every party needs to have karma, poko, dende ,tank, turtle so finding a party when not one of those classes(unless you got friends) is almost impossible, for budokai tho, plasma is one of the most OP classes (party).

• ahaha that's alot to ask with such low information but hey let me help you:) if u want pve and pvp and ur aiming for party budokai i would recommend or turtle or Poko alotugh the poko is way more usefull in a dungeon/budokai party

no turtle is more for ranked if your doing like the plat then turtles are useless there cast time is too long you could do the dash stun and most turtles for CC are speed and Crit(mainly speed) for tmqs and uds then they are beast and for bodakai turtles are op with party but by themself they would probly lose and in ranked if it is a human fighter/sm they can slow but if resit its a lose.

• btw they really want ulti majin and mainly crane they only want speed crane they nerfed crane skills now cranes are weak so they really on attack speed some use skills but mainly use speed.

• btw they really want ulti majin and mainly crane they only want speed crane they nerfed crane skills now cranes are weak so they really on attack speed some use skills but mainly use speed.

the nerf on ts or dots defense. beause dot defense existed before.

cranes are good for speed parties for there debuffs load up on dodon ray barrage, lp reduction and def reduction.

I also personally use reduce physical attack and reduce energy attack by 20% debuffs which really helps the tank last a tad longer.

depending on boss and strength of party a crane might be needed to stop boss in its tracks with crane freeze.

but I'm most regards, cranes are less wanted then the main speedsters(poko, karma) and tanks. anyone that uses dots for a main source of attack damage for crane in pve dungueons or ccbd will most likely get kicked from party after 1 run since dots are very weak and inefficient for most parties.

• your right i never thought of it like that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!