what class will you make as main character in open beta?

• if only spirit drain get buff then this class will be epic

grand chef = spirit drain

SK = life drain

wouldn't that be epic ?

Spirit Drain for chef as I suggested long time ago, should eat EP and heal chef HP.

This way chef would make up for not having %LP buffs and it should have 20% anti critic buff somewhere since it doesn't have resistance passive nor defense and healing as DW.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Spirit Drain for chef as I suggested long time ago, should eat EP and heal chef HP.

This way chef would make up for not having %LP buffs and it should have 20% anti critic buff somewhere since it doesn't have resistance passive nor defense and healing as DW.

It sounds like you want to tell that grand chef's buffs are not good enough.

Let's compare grandchef and ultimate

ultimate:

• 70 Str passive
    • 26 Con passive
    • 302% Resistance passive
    • 300 Defenserate passive
    • 18 Prop buff
    • 26 Con buff
    • 21% LP buff
    • 1142 LP buff
    • 545 Eng def buff

grandma:

• 30 Str passive
    • 26 Con passive
    • 3117 LP passive
    • 300 Defenserate passive
    • 24 Dex + 216 Hitrate buff
    • 23% Con buff (normally you have 170+ con = 39+ con from this buff)
    • 20 Soul 21 Str buff
    • 615 Phy def + 35 Con buff

Conclusion:

Ultima will give you more eng deff and lp% while grandma will give you 4 prop less than ultima + alot of con and phy def.

So as a support both are pretty good and no one is better than the other. Giving grandma more buffs is the most stupiest idea I heard. Yes ultima is better in pvp than grandma but one reason for that is resistance 302% which is actually pretty op.

• you forgot to mention that ultimate has devour curse that removes any dot or debuff and has pleasant feeling that cures fear,paralysis,confusion and stiffness which can be used on yourself.also ultimate has 300 resistance passive which makes it so strong while grand chef majin doesn't have curse remover or stun remover and doesn't have good resistance which makes it so weak and be listed on the most weakest classes of the game.i'm not talking on buffs only but on the whole class skill.

• Ayyyyyy, real excited for this boys. Y'all can catch me on that Dende. I never cared much for the support/healer role but fell in love with my green healy bois. I also loved feeling wanted and always being able to party :P.

I also just wanna be a fat wall for an alt so deff DW or SK, I dunno yet, if anyone can push me to either side of that fence. I feel I always see SK, and I hear DW is meh rn, but kinda wanna spice it up and give some love to DW.

• Ayyyyyy, real excited for this boys. Y'all can catch me on that Dende. I never cared much for the support/healer role but fell in love with my green healy bois. I also loved feeling wanted and always being able to party :P.

I also just wanna be a fat wall for an alt so deff DW or SK, I dunno yet, if anyone can push me to either side of that fence. I feel I always see SK, and I hear DW is meh rn, but kinda wanna spice it up and give some love to DW.

if you are all about getting love and feeling wanted then DW is for you my friend

• DW is very bad but they will hopefully be reworked like it was planned, eventually.

Yee feels bad. You made it look strong asf tho xD, it looks really fun. Also love playing classes no one plays

But boooo I guess I'll hold out until things start to look like they'll change. Thanks :P, hope to see everyone on the 1st

• Didn't expect thaaat many turtles, but it's understandable. Although I'm sure most people will still choose fighter because they'll all want to be goku. It's always been like that, right? :P

i want to be GOHAN any suggestions ?

I for one would like to be an android, liked a lot of both 17 and 18, especially 16 how he was more of a robot, and later
    kicked Imperfect Cell's ass, i just find it super cool when you have this big silent guy, who later helps when necessary, not implying

every character who does this is automatically awesome, but 16 for one definitely is.

But due to android class not being in the game, will go with turtle hermit due to finding it the easiest and Master Roshi being

a unique type of teacher, not to mention all what happened in dragon ball, thus wanting me to pick turtle hermit even more.
    Might pick Chef Majin as secondary considering the whole dungeon buff talk, and overall always wanted to try the class out, it instantly

reminding me of cooking and overall food.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!