Question about the cash shop.

• I know that in old DBO, unless if I'm wrong there was a cash shop item that allowed you to unlock the super saiyan skill without the tier 2s, I was wondering how much it costs if it's still available, because there seems to be an issue with multi-clienting nowadays on DBO global, it's not a reliable method anymore since the level 20 super dinosaurs have a reduced spawn rate for tier 2 dragon ball drops. Either that or I'm supposed to keep on killing mobs with my kid character, not keep on zerging them with my level 32 adult and then killing tier 2 drops with my kid, idk if I was doing this wrong or what.

• I know that in old DBO, unless if I'm wrong there was a cash shop item that allowed you to unlock the super saiyan skill without the tier 2s, I was wondering how much it costs if it's still available, because there seems to be an issue with multi-clienting nowadays on DBO global, it's not a reliable method anymore since the level 20 super dinosaurs have a reduced spawn rate for tier 2 dragon ball drops. Either that or I'm supposed to keep on killing mobs with my kid character, not keep on zerging them with my level 32 adult and then killing tier 2 drops with my kid, idk if I was doing this wrong or what.

Yeah idk what I was doing wrong but the level 20 super dinos were not respawning a crapton of dragon ball mobs like they usually did when I went there.

• The SSJ-Great Namek-Pure Majin potions primary from events(easy to get) will not be added to this game. They were MORE then slightly better then your regular transformation and it increased more stats like defense-LP-etc. If you watch my old videos im using them when im fighting the roaming Ultras in Papaya and my LP is through the roof.

• there seems to be an issue with multi-clienting nowadays on DBO global, it's not a reliable method anymore since the level 20 super dinosaurs have a reduced spawn rate for tier 2 dragon ball drops.

On tw the best way to farm dbs was to kill alot of mobs and wait for the respawn that way you had the most db mobs. But on dbog that strategy does not work. If you kill alot of mobs only rarely a db mob will spawn. So the best way to farm dbs is to run around and search for db mobs. Some normal mobs will turn into db mobs. As an example you are at the dinos and there is no db mob. You go away from that place and come back after 1min and now there could be a db mob (does not need to be one).

• On tw the best way to farm dbs was to kill alot of mobs and wait for the respawn that way you had the most db mobs. But on dbog that strategy does not work. If you kill alot of mobs only rarely a db mob will spawn. So the best way to farm dbs is to run around and search for db mobs. Some normal mobs will turn into db mobs. As an example you are at the dinos and there is no db mob. You go away from that place and come back after 1min and now there could be a db mob (does not need to be one).

Ya know what I did notice that. I went to kill a saibaman random spawn with my kid character and got 1 tier 2 that day. If Im not mistaken the increased kid char droprate applies but not the mob part, right?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!