CCBD bosse's need a debug ( nerf ) ( up )

• It's obvious in dbog that the pve is bugged as hell and that daneos isn't giving the same work time for pve as for PVP what make's mee say that ?

1- the cc floor dungeon : it's the main dungeon of the game and the Hardest ( atm it's CellX but it should bee cc100 ) from cc75 to cc100 almost all bosses are way too bugged too much hit rate / dodge rate for the cc95 you need a great DPS team And a great Tank full +11 at least and prop to make it possible we all know that it shouldn't bee the case in retail dbo a full +12 player with the right Jewel's and right team was possible to do almost all dungeons !!! let mee know what u guyss think

• CC Dungeon is actually fine Floor 100 is not to hard. For floor 95 you are right it's to hard right now but only because the clones of the boss do so much aoe dmg. Don't know how much it was on tw but on tw a full +10 team also had problems against that boss if they were not fast enough.

• CC Dungeon is actually fine Floor 100 is not to hard. For floor 95 you are right it's to hard right now but only because the clones of the boss do so much aoe dmg. Don't know how much it was on tw but on tw a full +10 team also had problems against that boss if they were not fast enough.

i Was about to post screen's that ProfessionalCC guild posted yesterday in there facbook page but i was thinking that iit was a bad idea i will do it know u can see the difference by you'r self CREDITS TO ; ProfessionalCC GUILDE

• there are a lot of bugged things in cc dungeon, for example the floors with the "defeat the ultra" quest, should have a lot of mobs, not only the ultra. All of those mobs should defend and react when you attack a ultra to make you hard reach them... but in dbog only the ultra spawns.

Another one is the speed of the ghost, when you attack him, they should run away really fast and make you loose a lot of time. But here the ghost just stay where they are.

• maybe because of the lack of updates that will come in pve cuz noone is developing the game further (pve speaking ) daneos intends to make the game a little bit harder? tho the game is already way easier than tw

making the pve sytem harder then what it is atm will make the game P2W atm u need to bee a hardcore farmer or someone who regulary cash like 20 $ each 2 weeks to bee able to do the Cell X ( without the bug )

• there are a lot of bugged things in cc dungeon, for example the floors with the "defeat the ultra" quest, should have a lot of mobs, not only the ultra. All of those mobs should defend and react when you attack a ultra to make you hard reach them... but in dbog only the ultra spawns.

Another one is the speed of the ghost, when you attack him, they should run away really fast and make you loose a lot of time. But here the ghost just stay where they are.

The first part was not the case on tw. There were floors with only ultra mobs and some with ultra mobs + normal mobs. That's also how it is right now on dbog.

With the ghosts you are right but honestly if you have a turtle in your party he can one shot them anyway.

• DBOG must go to fix the boss aggro & hit-rate & movement speed.

if any one say , now is no problem or good now.

You are 100% never playing HK TW DBO.

I was playing really active on tw and it's nearly perfect right now. At least with the gear we have. Don't know how it will be on ob.

I don't understand why hitrate and movement speed needs to be fixed? Don't see any problem here. The only problem that the bosses have is the reset. Like poko anti target spell should reset the whole floor if your party is dead but it only resets the boss and all mobs that the boss spawned will still be there + the aggro range will be over the whole floor.

• While upgraden your item can't break anymore. You drop much more stones than on tw. I don't know why but there are also much more brown boxes than on tw.

So you get much faster a good gear than on tw.

i'am not sure but brown boxes in tw was binded u can't trade sell them u cash to get them to have better gear and not make them a ecconomy monney echange

• agree with u bro i tottaly agree know dende can take the agro way too fast the PVE sytem need someone to look at it we can't keep going like that for OB

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!