new laptop / specs

• hello guys,

my laptop just broke so i have to buy a new laptop.

i try to read some specs on internet for dbo, but its hard for me to understand.

i want a laptop for using internet, watching movies, series and only game i play is DBO. so i dont need a powerfull laptop just a simple one what can run dbo smoothly. what processor/video card do i need ? intel i3 / pentium or amd can i use a6?? and whaf kind of videocard ? for nvidiea/hd intel of amd radeon? what are all the lowest specs that i minimum need??

thank you

• I have a Lenovo Laptop that i use for school with a Intel Pentium N3060 (an intel processor from 2016) with Intel HD graphics. It DOES NOT run this game well at all. My guess is that you should buy at minimum an i3 laptop, and try to get one with a dedicated graphics card. I think that any dedicated graphics card from new laptops nowadays can run the game pretty well.

• i know about those specs ive found them.

but i dont know if i buy processor amd a6 and a videocard amd r5 radeon is tjat vetter or worde than intel pentium 4.0 and amd radion 8500. because i dont know much about computer techniques. where can i find this?

for exampel: is laptop with intel celeron n3350 with video: intel he graphics 500 enough to run this game?

• I have a Lenovo Laptop that i use for school with a Intel Pentium N3060 (an intel processor from 2016) with Intel HD graphics. It DOES NOT run this game well at all. My guess is that you should buy at minimum an i3 laptop, and try to get one with a dedicated graphics card. I think that any dedicated graphics card from new laptops nowadays can run the game pretty well.

how much RAM u got? I have problem,i cleaned my old pc to scratch...game is laggy asf and i cant fix it anyhow...

Specs: ati radeon hd 2400 xt

Intel pentium 4 cpu 2.80 ghz

Ram 2 gb

I run windows 7

If anyone have specs similiar to this,or even worse and can run DBOG withouth lags/problems please contact me.

Thanks

• I recommend this specs

Processor - AMD A series 2.5 ghz / 3.0 ghz

Graphics card - Radeon 1 gb or 2 gb

RAM - 4 GB minimum

AMD is way cheaper than intel and has the same performance.

But you need more cool place for it.

Edit: choose Quad core for your processor.

If your game still lags its your internet. And if it still lags, its the server itself.

• build your own pc :D you get what you want. take my build into consideration

1. CPU: AMD Threadripper 1920X
    2. GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
    3. RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB (should have gone with the 64GB though)
    4. Motherboard: Gigabyte X399 Aorus Gaming 7
    5. Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
    6. PSU: Corsair RM1000i
    7. SSD: Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 1T
    • Total: around 3 Grand

Its a beast

• can i run dbo smootly with:

- HP 17-X011ND

- asus vivobook R541NA-DM198T

- HP 15-bw094nd also possivle 090

- HP 17-ak091nd

- HP 14-bs092nd

-Medion akoya S6421B-i3-128

thank you very much!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!