• I'm new here, wanted to know if theirs anything I should know about the game? Unfortunately, I postponed the download of DBO so by the time I wanted to play it, it had already been shut down. I was originally at the DBO revelation game, but during the time I was waiting for their game I found this revival that seems much further along, seeing its soon going into closed beta. Kind of bummed I missed open Alpha, but I'm hyped for this game. My friends and I already got what race and class we want to be. So along with you guys telling me if theirs anything I need to know, I'd like to know what race and master class you guys are planning to be and what you'll do within the game. I personally am going to be a namekian, but might try out human/saiyan or Engineer class (if theirs going to be one) just for fun. Android race or demon race would be hype though. A kai race is probably too much to hope for, but maybe an acrosian race too??? Tell me what you think.

• Every game I either play as a healer mostly after I decide what race and class I will update you here August 1st until if you can please support the game by buying a founders pack if you can buddy.

• Other races beyond the base are a ways away yet, I wouldn't expect any additions until next year at the earliest.

Namekians are mainly Healers (Dende, Poko) or Tanks (Dragon Warrior, Shadow Knight). They each perform their roles differently, but its essentially how they function.

• I've personally didn't play the game myself but also can't wait until the re-opening of the server really looking forward to it.

As, for my Race: "Majin" I really like the race it's cool plus the story line behind the majins and how they settles on earth becasue of Buu wanting to have a wife was pretty Interesting at the most. My Class: I'm looking forward to be a Wonder Majin I might choose a Plasma depends on which one I feel like I can do better on. But for my guild: I have no Idea (If anyone will let me in thier guild that'll be amazing thnx <3) But, you that's it can't wait to see the excites that awaits new- comers like me in-game!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!