Swordmen vs Fighter 100% anticrit and pre dodge pot nerf budokai finals

• Anyone else thinking this better then the current meta we have right now which is first one to 1 shot the other player wins? considering that you can tell that the fighter class is simple and braindead compare to what the swordmen had to do to pulls off wins :D

when i watched this video i remembered how dbo used to be

AND i know that the swordman had to put in alot of skill and so on compared to fighter BUT still i prefer that video over what is now where if u get the best ping its already a big advantage cuz u get to hit first which means u win

i mean i have a great ping im not complaining about it but this meta is really fked up i want to see fights where the time goes to 0 even tho ur not sk vs dw or any tank class.

Edit: right now the meta its like choosing ur poison but even in a bad day i prefer whiskey over vodka

• Anyone else thinking this better then the current meta we have right now which is first one to 1 shot the other player wins? considering that you can tell that the fighter class is simple and braindead compare to what the swordmen had to do to pulls off wins :D

isso ai foi quando pote de esquiva era inifinito, hoje em dia fighter e sword estão bem mais equilibrados e diria q sword é superior em PvP.

this was when the dodge pot was infinite, nowadays fighter and sword are much more balanced and would say that sword is superior in PvP.

• isso ai foi quando pote de esquiva era inifinito, hoje em dia fighter e sword estão bem mais equilibrados e diria q sword é superior em PvP.

this was when the dodge pot was infinite, nowadays fighter and sword are much more balanced and would say that sword is superior in PvP.

fighter balanced?? mate you have the wrong idea of what balance means. i dont want to mean that back then that was balance but i think i prefer that where a fight wasnt just pressing 3 buttons MAX

• then please show me a video of the current game where a fight looks"fine" ok ? if its fighter vs some class it will last max 30 seconds if its sk vs sk or some tanky class it will end in draw. I must say i look foward to a good fight

No negativity intended

• I'm not saying that fighter right now is fine. Fighter is stupid right now and I think if properties get reverted to retail it will fix some things (not everything). Giving fighter back the infinite dodgepot won't help at all it will only make things worse.

P.S you don't need to give fighter infinite dodgepot only because you want to have 100% anti crit. Fighter will also benefit from anti crit.

• i find that dodge is pretty irrelevant... i attempted to attack an SK to test damage with x10 kaioken... i still MANAGED to miss him... and heres a comparison how i find dodge irrelevant.... i was at 2100-2500 hit rate... he was at like.. 500-600 dodge rate... a SM can miss an SK with that dodge rate.. is pretty ridiculous in this meta

• I'm not saying that fighter right now is fine. Fighter is stupid right now and I think if properties get reverted to retail it will fix some things (not everything). Giving fighter back the infinite dodgepot won't help at all it will only make things worse.

P.S you don't need to give fighter infinite dodgepot only because you want to have 100% anti crit. Fighter will also benefit from anti crit.

im certanly not wanting fighter to have the spamable autopot but i think things are not ok right now .Also 100 anticrit i think is a must i mean cmon we dont want a ping fight we want a skill/gear/experience fight

• So what will happen then to the other classes? Fighter infinite dodgepot = other classes misses alot less chance of winning then now. In the video you can also see the sm dodging alot so it "looks" fine

outside the ring you can see that a crane and SK also made it into semi finals that crane could been a turtle and the SK could of been a ultimate or someone else

• outside the ring you can see that a crane and SK also made it into semi finals that crane could been a turtle and the SK could of been a ultimate or someone else

I agree and this battle system needs to be back ASAP.

Trust me, compare this battle system we have now "PRO ONE SHOT ONE", and it will turn out every "new player" to even test this game.

Bring this battle system back, lets fights be longer and you won't be scared about future of game, if this do not happen, expect people who will try game and leave, heck even old DBO players will get bored of this...

PS: Check duration of stuns too and dat SM face +15 fighter and endure for soo long, face +15 fighter now, from 2 needles, 1 is one shot for sure.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• yea that swordmen only had like +10-+11 gear compare to that fighter had a couple +15 EQUIPS

• 100% anticrit would destroy fighters lol. Sm will always have kd vs sk unlike fighter which will spam needle to crit. If we want balance then it should be like this: martial artists anticrit cap 100% equip, 60-80% namekians. Just look what dmg fighter did 500 each needle, now think if that was sk instead of sm with 100% anti. Have fun dealing with 25k lp + lp regain.

• 100% anticrit would destroy fighters lol. Sm will always have kd vs sk unlike fighter which will spam needle to crit. If we want balance then it should be like this: martial artists anticrit cap 100% equip, 60-80% namekians. Just look what dmg fighter did 500 each needle, now think if that was sk instead of sm with 100% anti. Have fun dealing with 25k lp + lp regain.

Dende with 100% anti crit and full prop + reflect buff.

fighter have the ability to use thunder and storm which is a deadly combo, But beside I think your on to something with a anticrit cap for namekians and 100% anticrit for humans though. human won't be able to one shot each other and have the same chance to kill a namekian as of right since most good SK have around 57-69% anticrit (not counting budokai gloves or cc150 aura)

• fighter have the ability to use thunder and storm which is a deadly combo, But beside I think your on to something with a anticrit cap for namekians and 100% anticrit for humans though. human won't be able to one shot each other and have the same chance to kill a namekian as of right since most good SK have around 57-69% anticrit (not counting budokai gloves or cc150 aura)

I havent seen fighter beating sk with att speed during kidney shot

• I havent seen fighter beating sk with att speed during kidney shot

That is because you never played as fighter I guess.

Fighter with speed gloves with main patt and speed 1100, have lower animation and can kill SK until kidney shot is off.

the thunder storm combo will only work against bad sks. a good sk will know what your going to do and he will adjust for it for example go reflect + lp% + anti confuse and the fighter will kill himself with his own dmg

Yes indeed, you really need around 50% -60% confuse decrease neck to have no problem with it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!