So close to OB and bots roam freely

• I saw this guys with auto farm/bot what whatever is called for a few days do this stuff. No one cares, at least this guy put this video here. Only picks crystals on that farm. I farm a lot and of course i dont like when see something like this on server.

This game is full of hacks i think, and in open beta wont change anything. So others farm or whatever a lot of time, and those guys dont give a f**k about that.

p.s. If you want to server be better, i think you must give admin, or moderators who can use ban on servers like others games to keep safe playing. This servers need ppl that are confident to this server and use command ban, at least that ll make a difference.

p.s.2 i read that in open beta will not be any bug until released, it s full of bugs, one important is to fix that chat bug(when u have many friends u cant see them all on).

• I saw this guys with auto farm/bot what whatever is called for a few days do this stuff. No one cares, at least this guy put this video here. Only picks crystals on that farm. I farm a lot and of course i dont like when see something like this on server.

This game is full of hacks i think, and in open beta wont change anything. So others farm or whatever a lot of time, and those guys dont give a f**k about that.

p.s. If you want to server be better, i think you must give admin, or moderators who can use ban on servers like others games to keep safe playing. This servers need ppl that are confident to this server and use command ban, at least that ll make a difference.

p.s.2 i read that in open beta will not be any bug until released, it s full of bugs, one important is to fix that chat bug(when u have many friends u cant see them all on).

If you witness a breaching of game policies the thing to do in a testing stage is to report, as many have done in the past and still do as we speak. This applies also for bot reports. Game Masters aren't omniscient and we've worked with dbog users since the beginning of pre-open beta as testers, because that was the main objective of this stage, to test the game and its bugs. We do ban players that break game policies daily, whenever we are online and following the server activity or when we receive reports with proof.

Next time you watch someone botting record it and send it to GMs or Moderators. Also, opening a public thread isn't the way to go as it can become name shaming if no proof or insufficient ones. This is why we implemented our ticket support system, where not only we solve issues regarding client malfunctions or bugs, but also botting or hacking. Tickets are only read by the ones that evaluate proof and can take action: staff members.

Thank you for your understanding,

• If you witness a breaching of game policies the thing to do in a testing stage is to report, as many have done in the past and still do as we speak. This applies also for bot reports. Game Masters aren't omniscient and we've worked with dbog users since the beginning of pre-open beta as testers, because that was the main objective of this stage, to test the game and its bugs. We do ban players that break game policies daily, whenever we are online and following the server activity or when we receive reports with proof.

Next time you watch someone botting record it and send it to GMs or Moderators. Also, opening a public thread isn't the way to go as it can become name shaming if no proof or insufficient ones. This is why we implemented our ticket support system, where not only we solve issues regarding client malfunctions or bugs, but also botting or hacking. Tickets are only read by the ones that evaluate proof and can take action: staff members.

Thank you for your understanding,

My idea was to have more Game Masters to take action. I dont know how many you are now, but i think you arent so much. When you have more Game Masters or what they called, the server maybe can have 1 per day on. You know normal players won t go to ticket support system, so are just a few who reports hack or botting.

p.s. I saw that the bug chat threat is for a long time.

• Aru so this post won't be deleted? I remember someone posting screenshots of hardlockz using a tool (don't know if it is true or not but that's not important right now) and his post got deleted by you

You are indeed correct. The video is now gone! After I posted I got caught up with another thing, but thanks for the reminder DreameR68.

• Guys you need to understand that being MOD or GM is hard.

They ain't paid for job they are doing, they are doing it to help DBOG community when they can.

Each of Staff member have its own life and trust me it easy to test are they bot's or not and then send ticket.

Each ticket, I can tell from exp, will be checked out by staff members and checked in-game, sometime it just takes a bit more time because staff members are busy with other stuffs or there is already another problems, tickets to be handled.

One more, there will be guard system in future, I am sure about this, that will prevent those who use bots.

I am sure all of you remember AFK Check system...

Well I am just suggesting to stop with all that hate towards staff members, they are giving their 100% for community and more.

PS: Next time send ticket!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Hi,

Thank you for reporting, however next time please be sure to submit a ticket to the DBO G Support Team (along with video evidence) so then the matter will be dealt with privately (to prevent name shaming).

It is a violation towards DBO G's Game Policy for any player that is using botting/ third party software. The player has been permanently banned on all characters as in accordance to DBO G's Penalty System.

[errorbox]This thread will now be closed.[/errorbox]

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!